What's new

Much more ABs on XBOX?

ZTM

ZTM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I already know your answer, but I don't believe it.
The problem is: I am winning much more bargains on PS than XBOX. Where PS gets 80%, XBOX gets 60%.
It depends on the list (that is an average), but the numbers have been similar recently on all the types of cards. I would not compare with some time ago, because so much has changed.

TheBeard

TheBeard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
more bargains on xbox, but at the same time alot of bots on it. i usually(when servers are decent) make 2:1 on xbox vs ps, when using the same amount of accounts.

ZTM

ZTM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is sick. I make 3:4 xbox : ps3 and use the same number of accounts, the same software and the same lists.
It's not random or inaccurate: I am stating averages over a lot of trades, servers, accounts and days and everytime it's like this.

chroniccopola

chroniccopola

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lately playstation has been hitting more for me without question. but until then it was definitely more deals on xbox.

chroniccopola

chroniccopola

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
noticed on playstations and xbox both my trade piles are dwindling. im dropping my margins to see if i can start picking some cards up

TheBeard

TheBeard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yesterday i actually did see it with PS, which is odd because the servers where ****, picked up alot of cards that i dont normally pick up outside big happy hours, which was weird because their wasnt any happy hours yesterday...has to be the glitch that is bringing all these cards on PS.

K

Koldbjorn

Reaction score
Sin$
Heres my 2 cents:

The reason you are winning more auctions on PS vs XBOX has to do with the search. The search is much better on XBOX, where as on PS its horrible. So when you do find a bargain on PS there is a much lower chance that other ABs has found that around the same time, where as on XBOX your gonna fight many other ABs who will find the same bargain.

ZTM

ZTM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I have a secret technique to find bargains even with the crappy search. Didn't know that :biggrin:

james143

james143

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
...WELL NOW WE ALL KNOW WHO TO BLAME FOR THE BROKEN PS3 SEARCH, DON'T WE ZTM?!

Anonym0use

Anonym0use

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well he surely is one of those spamming the RPS limit, he already told once. :rolleyes:

J

josepk54

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ps3 has always been a bit different. Whilst Xbox used to use every sequential trade id, ps3 has always (since early 2011?) skipped the odd trade id here and there. No idea why that would be - figured it was by chance rather than design (I.e. incompetent)

F

Flexyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ps3 has always been a bit different. Whilst Xbox used to use every sequential trade id, ps3 has always (since early 2011?) skipped the odd trade id here and there. No idea why that would be - figured it was by chance rather than design (I.e. incompetent)

Doesnt xbox skip a few now too? Could be because utas.s2 also hosts the PC servers, they might use the same tradeid's..not sure

J

josepk54

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doesnt xbox skip a few now too? Could be because utas.s2 also hosts the PC servers, they might use the same tradeid's..not sure
Yeah, xbox skips now too. Are pc trade ids in the same range? That would be... interesting

Top Bottom
Login
Register