What's new

Solved Msn and xbox live hacked....!

v DzL

v DzL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Please, is there anyone here who could do me a great favour, someone has got my window live ID and has hacked my xbox account and changed the name to xToo ManY MaNx and my email [email protected], please can someone help me get it back , i need it . pleaseeeee. :confused:cared:

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
xHuSkY JaKex said:
Please, is there anyone here who could do me a great favour, someone has got my window live ID and has hacked my xbox account and changed the name to xToo ManY MaNx and my email [email protected], please can someone help me get it back , i need it . pleaseeeee. :confused:cared:

Call it in, posting it on the World Wide Web will get you a lockout.

Tuxedo

Tuxedo

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
xHuSkY JaKex said:
Sayy againnn??

Call Xbox Support. More times than not they'll be able to get the account back if you prove the account is yours. Did the account have a credit card on it?

v DzL

v DzL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
VeroSoldier said:
Call Xbox Support. More times than not they'll be able to get the account back if you prove the account is yours. Did the account have a credit card on it?
Yeahh , it did :wink: ive microsoft to lock my account and they have but its too late becasue hes bought some points and changed the name already , help ?

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
xHuSkY JaKex said:
Yeahh , it did :wink: ive microsoft to lock my account and they have but its too late becasue hes bought some points and changed the name already , help ?

Talk to the representative on the phone, if the account is proven to be stolen, then you can use their reference number as proof when you file for CC fraud to get your Money back.

Tyler

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
*sigh*

Call support. Also, you weren't hacked. Don't fall for phishing scams :wink:.

187Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
xTye said:
*sigh*

lol thats what im thinking...
he probably fell for the "message me your email and password for recon" scam

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
xTye said:
*sigh*

*Sigh* Glad your psychic and know someone didn't call in his account, he was phished, cause thats thats the only way any acc gets jacked. *Sigh*

187Modz said:
lol thats what im thinking...
he probably fell for the "message me your email and password for recon" scam

Theres more phishers than the Recon givers...

W

WalshyBoi14

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I had 4 credit cards linked to my account when it got hacked and they said there was'nt. Microsoft will say were gettin their investigation team on it but never do.

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
WalshyBoi14 said:
I had 4 credit cards linked to my account when it got hacked and they said there was'nt. Microsoft will say were gettin their investigation team on it but never do.

Get a referral Number or whatever they call it and check back weekly. You call and forget about them they do the same.

Sol Invictus

scopen4

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
And your password is? LOL

There is hope my account apparently got phished and the smarta** got online with me and pi**ed me off over chat and in the end i got my account back. And lucky me the a** didnt change the email on the account because then I would of been really screwed!! It took about 3-4 days and you need to contact the Windows live support and they ask for all this info and if they have enough proof that you are the account holder they will send a reset password link to an alternate email like they did for me and wala my account was back!!!!

Kira

Kira

Legendary Veteran Video Connoisseur Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
xHuSkY JaKex said:
Ive cancelled my xbox account and the credit card now , but still need my windows live password back

Dude, you had a credit card on the account. All you had to do was prove the card was your and you would have had your account back...

[face palm]

W

WalshyBoi14

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Otaku Se7en said:
Get a referral Number or whatever they call it and check back weekly. You call and forget about them they do the same.

Mate It came to a point where I just could'nt be bothered calling them back, I spent about 3 months of we will call you in a week, we will call you in 24 hours ya know:cursing:, oh and I have alot of refferal numbers lol ....Not to be pesimistic but If the don't get it back after a month just make a new account I modded back all my legit gamerscore and just restarted, I've outpassed my pristiege in both CoD4 and CoD5:thumbup:,

Also not trying to point fingers but the only phisher site (*slap on wrist*, I was only starting out and was gullable) or site offering free microsoft points was run by a guy called GTORacer44.:S

xSSx COTTLE

xSSx COTTLE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You Gave your Email information out something, Theres no way of even hacking an email adress... Trust me im a nerd and i wasted a year researching into hacking and MSN - Nope
Xbox accounts - Nope

The only people that can change your email information is you email providers, and they are always supervised

Im not saying you did put you information in on a false website or somone, im just saying thats how many people try to get yah.. Iv had loads of emails saying join this new invite only modding site and its asked for my email password.. Its just common knolage...

v DzL

v DzL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
x COTTLE x said:
You Gave your Email information out something, Theres no way of even hacking an email adress... Trust me im a nerd and i wasted a year researching into hacking and MSN - Nope
Xbox accounts - Nope

The only people that can change your email information is you email providers, and they are always supervised

Im not saying you did put you information in on a false website or somone, im just saying thats how many people try to get yah.. Iv had loads of emails saying join this new invite only modding site and its asked for my email password.. Its just common knolage...
Cheers dude :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register