What's new

Msg to all modders

J

JayPunisher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello, please read complete post before commenting.

Im an ex Gta 5 modder. By modder i mean cheater, glitcher or what ever you wanna call it. I modded cars in from sp, used cheats to make money and so on. At the time glitching was just a way to have fun and do something new. My last time in the badsports lobby i spent 18 days and even thou it was hell i actually met more cheaters and learned even more cheats.

I recently found myself in a sever where a friend of mine dropped a billion on me without my approval. Since then ive realized that the game is screwed up. Not by rockstar but by us, the modders. What Was once fun has gotten out of hand. The game is no longer fun, it has no Excitement. Ive lost many of my Good friends do to glitching and modding. Its no longer cool.

You can disagree with me all you want but at the end of Day you too Would like to see gta without cheaters. Its a great game and i enjoy it alot and just wish others would stand up and play your part to save the game We've grown to love. Rockstar has alot of great things planned for us but they cant focus on putting out good Content if they gotta spend all that time Patching ****. Be patient and just play the game. Good things will come. If you feel you need a cheat to make it in this game then All that means is you are lazy and suck ***. You you can live with that then glitch all you want. At the end of the day You'll know for yourself that you suck and Couldn't make it without cheats. I respect more a level 20 with no glitches then a 500 who glitched his way to the top.

Ive recently reset my account and am playing it clean. I enjoy it more and feel much better knowing i didnt need a glitch to become better then most.

If you gonna leave a comment be mature about it and Respectful of others opinions. If you looking for friends who dont glitch. Ad me. Im Taino809. Yes, the ex modder.

N

NUNsLAUGHTER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, after reading that I'm so disappointed in myself. I'll get rid of my billion dollars right now and delete my character. <--- jk that was sarcasm breh.
It's funny that you take this so seriously that you've lost "good friends" because of glitches.

X

xxdpxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Friends with the cheats are the friends that you keep.

X

xDeagleModz

Mac Miller
Reaction score
Keep the ISO mods in private games, don't use money & rank mods. Just don't f*ck up public matches, RockstarGames does their very best to give us the best game experience.

P

Poptarts

Free Hoster
Reaction score
its a game, who cares

E

Extensive Overload

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Wrong section to post this thread at.
2. This sections is strictly for modding (so no one really cares what you say, read or anything with this)
3. People that mod & glitch are absolutely very smart people (so why get rid of them? makes no sense)
4. In any game you play I guarantee you there will be always a mod or a glitch for it.
5. People with the will to mod, glitch, hack or cheat are always going to exist so live with it.
6. If you don't like the way the game has turned out don't play it for a while
7. It's just a game why take it so seriously?
8. I wonder why you wasted your time typing all of this?
- done.

M

Modify

Active and Inactive
Reaction score
Modding will always make GTA more fun.

B

BUSTEDTWINKIE

Getting There
Reaction score
This is a hacking/ modding website. It's an addiction and I gotta get my fix, sorry!

G

GlitchParadise

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know, it's not about the cheats. It's about the fact you can count in that every little 12 year old prepubescent child with access to their root files or patience to watch a 10 minute video can do this themselves. If Rockstar actually got their **** together, this wouldn't have happened in the first place. I don't see Battlefield, Call of Duty, FIFA, or any of those other industry-leading games failing because of hackers or glitchers. Rockstar tries too hard to do something they know they can't. Why weren't bank robberies released with the game? Why are the mission payouts causing misery of having to do the same mission near 500 times before being able to buy an Adder? Rockstar is partially at fault, as are the people with access to ruin this game that don't know how to handle power.

Let's not forget the fact they had to push back release nearly 5 months and GTA Online wasn't even ready to be released. GTA Online was a beta and still is but I'm still in the hopes to realize that maybe, just maybe Rockstar will finally learn their lesson from this.

Z

Zacky MT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Modders fried my xbox. I had to buy a new one with no compensation from the ***hole who caused it.

M

Mega Xis

Wᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟғ
Reaction score
R* would be able to patch (or just ban people etc.) all these mods and crap if they focused on it...but they 're to damn busy patching fun glitches that don't ruin the game.

R* = at fault

Z

Zacky MT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone still needs to compensate

C

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
OP stop singing a broken record. Congrats to you for stopping your mad tyrannical modding rampage and 'becoming a better person'. But in all honesty, no one cares. :rolleyes:.

In a sense, people who show glitches, and release mods and cause things to get patched do R* a favor by helping them find things quicker.

E

ETOWN LB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol at the cheater lobby it's just like going to jail you learn to be a better criminal!

X

xGSY Ridz

Oh Hai
Reaction score
Modding makes GTA better, I mean the only other thing to do is to kill each other :/

R* just ignore exploits and patch cool stuff.

They are stupid for not making everything server sided in the first place!

K

KEREDOR

Contributor
Reaction score
Lol at the cheater lobby it's just like going to jail you learn to be a better criminal!

It's a bit weird, I kinda fell like I have the right to abuse mods while in the cheater pool. Rockstar obviously detected my mods. So they could have then banned me. Instead they put in a lobby with other modders. It's like they are saying, Dont fu*k with regular players, but have fun with mods in this lobby. So I do:biggrin:

H

HOEKILLA28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sounds like a fcukin personal problem as MODDRS we ARE THE EXCITMENT people are happier runnin into us then doin some bulls*** mission over and over i dont wanna take credit from the ones who workd hard to design it i know it was tough but so was dealing wit all the bs happening on the launch of the online gameplay characters lost and so on... for example if u buy a car from the dealership theyre not gonna come to ur house and use it when they want to.... ROCKSTAR is a professional company is it OUR faluts they put out a product that wasnt properly tested bfor bein sold??? KEEP IT REAL ......MODDRS RULE!!!!!!!!!!! LITERALLY

Top Bottom