What's new

Discussion MS cracking down on gamesaving?

• Thread starter o CLiFF x
  • Start date
  • Views 993
Status
Not open for further replies.
o CLiFF x

o CLiFF x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
redxx said:
Well he was legit his being doing this **** since 2005 he tried hard I know him has well I had 3 tags one was legit 49,000 and that got reseted another one was 45,000 got reseted the cheating one 210k got reseted then my box got banned perm now I'm starting over again with another account that's 18,000 perfect in everthing.

And ill keep on starting over until MS knows how to suck my ****.

MS doesn't reset if it's honestly legit, they seriously don't.

And I don't understand why people complain when they CHEATED. MS should be doing this to people who are unlegit. I would like to see the leaderboards go back to being legit... if they ever were.

gamebeatter

gamebeatter

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
scar thats a great legit start avatar

R

redxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If a bug happened at the fbi and that bug was a Trojan and the virus linked back to a 12yr old kid and that kid hacked into the fbi with it so i tell them yo some kid just hacked your **** would they believe me hell no same thing with this, the only way for them to reset you is if you hexed your **** but your playing the goddamn game aka gamesaving there is no way for ms to know and now they do BULL****TTTTTT I never cheeted until my **** got reseted from 49,000 legit I get games and the 1000 is easy to complete then when I hacked achievements i got reseted but i know what I did. MS COULD SUCK MY ****************ICK

X

xQwerty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
redxx said:
If a bug happened at the fbi and that bug was a Trojan and the virus linked back to a 12yr old kid and that kid hacked into the fbi with it so i tell them yo some kid just hacked your **** would they believe me hell no same thing with this
:?
redxx said:
the only way for them to reset you is if you hexed your **** but your playing the goddamn game aka gamesaving there is no way for ms to know and now they do BULL****TTTTTT
:?
redxx said:
I never cheeted until my **** got reseted from 49,000 legit I get games and the 1000 is easy to complete then when I hacked achievements i got reseted but i know what I did. MS COULD SUCK MY ****************ICK
:?:?:?

What is a "****************ICK"?​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register