Status
Not open for further replies.
mrcuddles

mrcuddles

bl2 Service manager aka bl2 lord
Reaction score
Sin$
I need op8 from op1 on xb1 pls gt wdbd lk shockzz

Alright ill be on later tonight. I couldnt get in this morning so hopefully ill get in tonight.
Just need OP8 and bee sheild and eridium
I can now gibb your gamesave to op8 a lot faster. or you 2 can xbl pm me wait till im available and do it old fashion way.

A

Andrew33631

Reaction score
Sin$
I can now gibb your gamesave to op8 a lot faster. or you 2 can xbl pm me wait till im available and do it old fashion way.
Ill do it the old fashioned way (cuz idk how to do it the other way XD) just hit me up when you have the chance i might be on till 1:00 eastern tonight

C

CookMeToasty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you boost me to op8 plz my gt is CookMeToasty
if possible maybe one more character

mrcuddles

mrcuddles

Reaction score
Sin$
Ill do it the old fashioned way (cuz idk how to do it the other way XD) just hit me up when you have the chance i might be on till 1:00 eastern tonight
lol theres instructions ya sorry I just don't have the time run the legit, sorry. 
Can you boost me to op8 plz my gt is CookMeToasty
if possible maybe one more character
upload your game save then I can.

P

peter12344321

Reaction score
Sin$
GT: ITS JUST PETEY
Xbox One
BL2

hoping to get max level with op guns :smile:

J

Jacob559

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
mrcuddles mrcuddles I'll be on during the weekend but how can you get my game save? if it involves going into my account then no but tell me pls 
mrcuddles mrcuddles I'll be on during the weekend but how can you get my game save? if it involves going into my account then no but tell me pls
Or tomorrow or Friday

mrcuddles

mrcuddles

Reaction score
Sin$

Or tomorrow or Friday
no i don't go nowhere near your account im not even authorized to do that. I like sins and rather not get banned. :biggrin: no what it is goto mediafire.com make a account have a usb and dl horizon . pull your save out of your storage put on your computer upload to mediafire then link to me. then repeat but opposite.

J

Jacob559

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
no i don't go nowhere near your account im not even authorized to do that. I like sins and rather not get banned. :biggrin: no what it is goto mediafire.com make a account have a usb and dl horizon . pull your save out of your storage put on your computer upload to mediafire then link to me. then repeat but opposite.
But how do you do that on xb1

mrcuddles

mrcuddles

Reaction score
Sin$
But how do you do that on xb1
unfortunately you can't gotta do it through 360. i am working on fix for stats though just gonna take time process is time consuming. but if it works then I and others if they got the time can run xb 1 op levels. thanks to Sparfire it was her idea im just testing it. :biggrin:

O

orrfintan

Reaction score
Sin$
If you have time to do the old fashioned way that would be great. My gt is: ORRx

mrcuddles

mrcuddles

Reaction score
Sin$
Can u help me
Gt: grovesie 11
Of course I can what we are here for. :wink: we ain't on yet but be sure send xbl pm to us and when where in and we get too your gt will pm you / inv . gt in my op aka 1st page .

mrcuddles

mrcuddles

Reaction score
Sin$
Your 5 hours behind
Ok I'll be at work and gym tomorrow my wife will be in in between 10.3am and 2 pm eastern. Long as you sent xbl pm once she gets to your gt she will pm you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register