• Thread starter mrcuddles
  • Start date
  • Views 2,408
mrcuddles

mrcuddles

bl2 Service manager aka bl2 lord
Reaction score
Sin$
IM SORRY ITS COME TO THIS WITH MY WORK CHANGING BEING HIGHER UP IN SCHOOL I HAVE NO TIME.............. I AM CLOSING FOR A BIT I WILL RE OPEN AGAIN WHEN I AM DONE DEALING WITH MY CAREER AND SCHOOL TASK....

I WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN OPEN AGAIN......

I WILL BE STILL FARTING AROUND ON THE SITE HELPING WHEN I CAN IF I GOT SPARE TIME...

"""""" YOU MAY STILL ADD AND FRIEND ME I DO GET BREAKS NOT A LOT THOUGH BUT I MAY STILL HELP ETC OR PLAY """"""""

"""""""""""""""""""""' MODS PLEASE LOCK MY THREADS I WILL NOTIFY YOU TO RE OPEN THEM THANK YOU """"""""""""""""""""

Last edited:
mrcuddles

mrcuddles

Reaction score
Sin$
TO ALL THIS IS MY OFFICIAL BOOSTING ANNOUNCEMENT.... I WILL BE HOLDING A PARTY BOOSTING LOBBY FOR BL2 AND PRE WED AND THUR SOMETIME AFTER 6PM EASTERN XBL PM WHEN YOU SEE ME ON. I DO RECOMMEND RESETTING YOUR INTERNET AND HARD RESETTING YOUR XBOX THIS WILL HOPEFULLY KILL OFF "" CONNECTION ISSUES "" BUT "" NO GUARANTEE "" I WILL BE DOING THE SAME. """ I CANT GUARANTEE I WILL GET TO EVERYONE BUT I WILL DO MY BEST """

mrcuddles

mrcuddles

Reaction score
Sin$
Are you still doing this?
Yes when I can my wait times are high due to school and work but I will get to you eventually XBL pm me and I will try to get to you when I can.

mrcuddles

mrcuddles

Reaction score
Sin$
I WILL BE BOOSTING WED AFTER 8PM EASTERN.

Rokuhan37

Rokuhan37

Reaction score
Sin$
All I need is a weapon with unlimited ammo and or a gun that shoots all 4 elements. GT Rokuhan
Thx

mrcuddles

mrcuddles

Reaction score
Sin$
All I need is a weapon with unlimited ammo and or a gun that shoots all 4 elements. GT Rokuhan
Thx
OK only way you can have that weapon now is '' PC '' now you can mod your ammo/ I can upload a modded save to you....

mrcuddles

mrcuddles

Reaction score
Sin$
OK, SINS PEEPS I WILL BE BOOSTING WED AFTER 8PM EASTERN. NOW HAVE SOME NEWS I AM THINKING OF BROADCASTING ON SINS AND YOUTUBE. I NEED YALL Insite ON THIS IF INTERESTED ON BEING ON MY BROADCASt LET ME KNOW. I CAN MAKE YOU A STAR ON THE BOMBAST GAME PEEPS KEEP RUNNING BACK TO.

ollyBongo

ollyBongo

Reaction score
Sin$
hey I sent u mas on da Xbox can ya sort us out dude need a unlimited shield and either a instant kill smg or rifle

Top Bottom
Login
Register