• Views 99,263
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kryptc

Kryptc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You mean the boost I just did for you did not stick? You should have told me...
Its okay I'll just wait until your PC is fixed Sparfire for the weapon specs. I'm not sure what happened but my game glitched out. I'm going to try and trouble shoot it later after work. Sorry for the confusion in separate threads. I'll message you and let you know if I fixed it.

mrcuddles

mrcuddles

bl2 Service manager aka bl2 lord
Reaction score
Sin$
You mean the boost I just did for you did not stick? You should have told me...
Ummm im confused now am I doing these weapons sparfire .... Which I've already started on a few but its no biggy if ur gonna re drop em +? Just let me no I'll stop gibbing them... 
Sounds good. To make things a bit easier for you just the weapons are needed forget the boosting I'm almost 72 anyways. Am I suppose to PM you or are you going to msg me when you are available? :smile:
Im confused now lol sparfire said she did u already lol ok well xbl pm again ... Unless spar gonna re drop fr u...

Kryptc

Kryptc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey sorry I just got back from work. Are you online because I am available now. Sparfire only boosted me because her PC isnt working atm. I am still in need of the weapons :smile:

Last edited:
mrcuddles

mrcuddles

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey sorry I just got back from work. Are you online because I am available now. Sparfire only boosted me because her PC isnt working atm. I am still in need of the weapons :smile:
I gotcha now

mrcuddles

mrcuddles

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, I was wondering if you had time to boost my Mechromancer to lvl 72 and get the following items for her.

All items Level 72:

-Barrel 3 Fibber (Prefix: Win-Win) shock and fire
-Twister (Prefix: Rustlers) w/ Jacobs Grip
-Rubi (Maliwan Grip)
-Hail (Prefix: Rabid) w/ Dahl stock and Shock element
-Conference Call (Prefix: Practicable w/ Torgue Stock) Shock and Corrosive
-Magic Missile (x4 purple grenade varient)
-Lengendary Catalyst Mod
-Bone of the Ancients (Fire and Shock)
-Hide of Terramorphous

Thank you,

GT: M0rninAfterKill (the "0" is a zero) :smile:
ur done bud xbl pm me .... ill b on after 9pm eastern tomorow

K

kammj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey man when you get a chance can you boost me to lvl 72 please. Eridium + legendaries, shields etc

Gt : kammj

Thank you

mrcuddles

mrcuddles

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey man when you get a chance can you boost me to lvl 72 please. Eridium + legendaries, shields etc

Thank you
Ya bud np I believe I tryed respond to u b4 ur gt looks familiar .... N u was offline... OK xbl pm me I don't have many ahead of u... So shouldn't b long to get to u....

M

MadDog x RIPPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
boost to lvl 72 nd op8 and random op8 drops like gun and shields etc messgae me on xbox when ready gt MadDog x RIPPER and it is for a gunzerker

mrcuddles

mrcuddles

Reaction score
Sin$
boost to lvl 72 nd op8 and random op8 drops like gun and shields etc messgae me on xbox when ready gt MadDog x RIPPER and it is for a gunzerker
K xbl pm me that way ur on my list...

mrcuddles

mrcuddles

Reaction score
Sin$

Thank you
Ok after we found out ur max level only 50... I tryed ask for inv to drop wep eridium ect.... But I didn't get responce ? Did u change ur mind ?

devin Kreklau

devin Kreklau

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey can you get me OP 8 please and give me hacked guns my GT is - The Sad Camper

mrcuddles

mrcuddles

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey can you get me OP 8 pl and give me hacked guns my GT is - The Sad Camper
Hacked guns r patched on console ... I kan still modify barrels n play with few things .... A lot of the time they r laggy n glitchey up to u... As for op8 I will b running tonight after 5 pm eastern... Xbl pm me if needed still by then... 
Para CkM
OP8 Run
OP8 Loot .
B on tonight after 5 pm eastern... Ill b doing op runs 1st then op8 drops... Xbl pm me if still need help by then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register