Mrcuddles bl2 services

Status
Not open for further replies.

BringTheLaw

Reaction score
I know you're busy and all but I would greatly appreciate it if you could get me a level 72
gt BringTheLaw

JitnY

Reaction score
Hello, I need to get a boost for a few characters to OP8. I also need some good gears drop and eridiums, too. Can you help me out? Thanks in advance. My GT: JitnY8

Last edited:

VG2

Reaction score
Gt-VapidGymnast2 just need a quick insta 72 loot drop isn't needed let me know if you can help

mrcuddles

bl2 Service manager aka bl2 lord
Reaction score
SORRY DIDNT MAKE IT ON YALL GOT BUSY WITH WORK N SCHOOL AND FELL OUT..... BE ON TODAY N FRI TILL I FALLOUT....

Kysmelly69

Reaction score
If you're still helping with this, I could use op8 for Axton. Need weapons, shields and class mods. IG: MrDecember1978. Thank you

mrcuddles

bl2 Service manager aka bl2 lord
Reaction score
Gt: Markwhite1993
Borderlands 2
Level 72 op 8
Weapons and class mods
Can anyone give me a power level up please, gt SomeAsianKid7
Looking to boost my Axton
gt: anANGRYpear
Gt: Saint I Aint
Loot drop pls
If your still around and in the mood help me please

GT: DoNt HaTe bRo13
If you're still helping with this, I could use op8 for Axton. Need weapons, shields and class mods. IG: MrDecember1978. Thank you
I AM SORRY ALL MY INTERNET WENT DOWN AND I WAS OUT OF TOWN..... FINALLY GOT MY T3 LINE REPLACED WHICH TOOK A ****.... SO I AM BACK UP 100 PERCENT AND WILL BE ON TILL I PASS OUT XBL PM ME ADD ME WAIT TO SEE WHEN I POP ON WHICH WILL BE AFTER 9PM EASTERN... DONATIONS WELCOME BUT NOT NEEDED....

XxDantexX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey just need an op8 loot drop mostly just looking for class mods, one in particular should take 5 seconds to dupe with me if you have it. Just need chaotic evil monk with money shot and asbestos. Gt is OblivionKnightt thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom