• Thread starter nullrootix
  • Start date
  • Views 1,014
nullrootix

nullrootix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hi all i know this question has been asked alot but is mrconsoles.co.uk a fake? he seems to list all and rare xecuter items

Thanks - TTG

snafu

snafu

Retired
Retired
Hidden Devils
A Milli Programmer Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't really see anything out of the ordinary. If you don't trust it you can just look at Team Xecuter's where to buy page.

nullrootix

nullrootix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't really see anything out of the ordinary. If you don't trust it you can just look at Team Xecuter's where to buy page.
I have and most of them are r4 cards or they don't ship to the uk

N

Newbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
abit of an old post.. but just incase someone comes across it, thinking of buying from him..

No.. from what I can tell I can no longer access his website... he scammed me out of £75.. I was stupid paying him VIA fast transfer.. directly into his bank... items where in stock. and I asked him when my items will be shipped as I wanted it sent to the installers house. as I paid next day,, he assured me it would be posted the next day.. next day.. I ask him to confirm... then he simply copies and pasted something from his terms of condition. about if items are not in stock.. wait 28 days blah blah... then I said that's not what you said yesterday.. pretty much voided my order.. and blocked me from his website.. I never ever got a refund...

this was in 2015 around September... don't know if he still operates or what as his websites is no longer working, but he could be using a different name.

Top Bottom
Login
Register