mrconsoles.co.uk scam?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by nullrootix, May 17, 2018 with 5 replies and 550 views.

1. nullrootix

nullrootix Enthusiast

Ratings:
    hi all i know this question has been asked alot but is mrconsoles.co.uk a fake? he seems to list all and rare xecuter items

Thanks - TTG

2. shinda

shinda boi Retired

Ratings:
    I don't really see anything out of the ordinary. If you don't trust it you can just look at Team Xecuter's where to buy page.

3. OP
    nullrootix

nullrootix Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I have and most of them are r4 cards or they don't ship to the uk

4. Snowy

Snowy Let it snow

Ratings:
    Here ships to the UK.
    https://www.shop01media.com/
    Not sure if they have what you need tho.

5. Coxy 2K

Coxy 2K Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Use this website, used it many times and can't fault it, they even sent me a replacement for a faulty product.

mrconsoles from what I've seen is a straight up scam.

6. Newbo

Newbo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    abit of an old post.. but just incase someone comes across it, thinking of buying from him..

No.. from what I can tell I can no longer access his website... he scammed me out of £75.. I was stupid paying him VIA fast transfer.. directly into his bank... items where in stock. and I asked him when my items will be shipped as I wanted it sent to the installers house. as I paid next day,, he assured me it would be posted the next day.. next day.. I ask him to confirm... then he simply copies and pasted something from his terms of condition. about if items are not in stock.. wait 28 days blah blah... then I said that's not what you said yesterday.. pretty much voided my order.. and blocked me from his website.. I never ever got a refund...

this was in 2015 around September... don't know if he still operates or what as his websites is no longer working, but he could be using a different name.