• Views 12,172
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bballa03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In order to have an mpdata file you must go into a split screen game and rank up like once, just so it has something to save. Lern2read people

If you cannot open your mpdata in horizon, that means you ****ed it up and you should try again from scratch. I myself have still not gotten it to work on a 360, but i know the steps provided to do it.

X

xboxexpert

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I would like someone to post a mpdata file with the exact same settings as the PS3 version...I'm going to do some experimenting.

xboxexpert said:
I would like someone to post a mpdata file with the exact same settings as the PS3 version...I'm going to do some experimenting.

Settings are basically as follows.

one profile with level 70 rank so you can enter first prestige
another profile with level 70 rank only this time your rank is at level 9 prestige.

Its basically doing what the ps3 rank hand did. I wonder if it will work on xbox 360.

J

johnathon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When I use this and then load split screen, it says my data is from and old version of the game. What should I do?

C

conman10

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
so we cant take the emblems and stuff online so what exactly is the point of doing so

TranceWulf

TranceWulf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
conman10 said:
so we cant take the emblems and stuff online so what exactly is the point of doing so

Splitscreen and system link parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register