• Views 1,483
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

choobsabre

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i need to get my mpdata off my profile to mod it for splitscreen hacks n such...but i don't have a transfer cable. is there any way to get the mpdata off your profile from your usb?

thx

CraigChrist8239

CraigChrist8239

VIP
VIP
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Mpdata is a separate file from your profile (I find it odd thats the number 1 email question I get). Its a file thats by your savegame.svg. Just start up a split screen game and kill yourself a couple times. Then look for you MW2 folder in your Profile folder.

C

choobsabre

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks i'll try and see if it works :smile: rep+

S

SullyCoolMods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah. Make a split screen account like Craig said. Then go to the dashboard and go to system memory, click your HDD go to games>>MW2>> Then it should have a savegame profile as the first thing, and a savegamefile that has your Gamertag on it. click this and click copy. then copy it to your USB, or you could click move, it doesnt matter. Then plug usb into computer. Open USB Xtaf, click content, then click your profile, the next thing that comes up should have a 1 option, and a 2 option, click the second {dir} option. keep clicking until the end, and the end it should say mpdata. extract that to desktop. Edit it with your program. Delete the unmodded one, and inject the modded one. Plug it into your xbox move it to your HDD (you don't have to, i would recommend it) and then go play modded splitscreen.
:biggrin: Hope that helped

C

choobsabre

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah it worked but the editor i used must have been ghetto. when i tried to play the modded mpdata, it said "your rank/unlocks are from an older version of the game" and i had to reset them. any ideas?

EDIT: probably forgot to rehash/resign :tongue:

was it green

Anonymous v6

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
why did you put EDIT if you never hit the edit button?
(also you may have forgotten to rehash/resign like you said)

S

SullyCoolMods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah it worked but the editor i used must have been ghetto. when i tried to play the modded mpdata, it said "your rank/unlocks are from an older version of the game" and i had to reset them. any ideas?

EDIT: probably forgot to rehash/resign :tongue:

Download Mpdata Editor 2. It is nice, its easy. It has colored classes. It works, it is clean, and It is probably the best mpdata editor. It also unlocks all challenges etc.

EDIT: and with this program, you don't need to rehash resign :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register