• Thread starter bloody warfare2
  • Start date
  • Views 1,232
B

bloody warfare2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude this thing is like godly! It has virtually no recoil! It just pwns! So I was playing some ground war and I came up to these 3 guys. I got a triple with about 20 bullets used. I then tried to reload but I was challenged with 4 guys that had full health. There was no way out of the situation. Right when I reach the 4 guys, I am stunned and then flashed by a recon drone. I start to think since it was a matter of seconds how I was going to kill 4 guys with 20 bullets left in my clip and beened stunned and flashed. I took the chance and leaped forward killing 2 guys mid-air; I jump over one guy who almost killed me but I killed him and then approach the
last guy and kill him with the last 3 bullets! BUT 3 more guys show up to join the party! I am low
on health but I relead quickly with SoH. Then jump to the other side while killing a guy mid-air with my knife and landing and drop shotting the
2 other guys but then finally dying due to martydome( Hate that and dead mans hand ). I don't have a recorder so I can't show it to y'all. But yea , the mp7 is so good! Thoughts?

truth

truth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive just done nearly the whole last prestige with it. But I use range and a silencer. The gun is my favorite smg by far, and with range I can take out people across the map. Reminds me so much of the ump from mw2. Love that gun.

Holy Jesus

sleezecheeze

Drunk MOTY 2011-14
Contest Sponsor Grammar Nazi Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude this thing is like godly! It has virtually no recoil! It just pwns! So I was playing some ground war and I came up to these 3 guys. I got a triple with about 20 bullets used. I then tried to reload but I was challenged with 4 guys that had full health. There was no way out of the situation. Right when I reach the 4 guys, I am stunned and then flashed by a recon drone. I start to think since it was a matter of seconds how I was going to kill 4 guys with 20 bullets left in my clip and beened stunned and flashed. I took the chance and leaped forward killing 2 guys mid-air; I jump over one guy who almost killed me but I killed him and then approach the
last guy and kill him with the last 3 bullets! BUT 3 more guys show up to join the party! I am low
on health but I relead quickly with SoH. Then jump to the other side while killing a guy mid-air with my knife and landing and drop shotting the
2 other guys but then finally dying due to martydome( Hate that and dead mans hand ). I don't have a recorder so I can't show it to y'all. But yea , the mp7 is so good! Thoughts?

Cool story bro, needed more dragons.

I've done nearly a whole prestige with it using silencer w/ range. I used to use kick but the recoil is near non existent without it anyway.

Marino HD

Marino HD

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it's pretty weak actually, I get loads of hitmarkers, even right in the chest.

S

SquisHEYstik

Reaction score
Sin$
Decent, it's like the FAD to me..alot of hitmarkers but still i love the FAD/mp7

Your Mother

Pollution

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i used unlock gear to take it with me when i prestiged. its good now i use the striker

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Frame In Gold Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it's pretty weak actually, I get loads of hitmarkers, even right in the chest.

This.

The gun doesn't have much recoil but man does it get you a ton of hitmarkers. I use Rapid Fire and it still takes half a clip to down someone. Still it is a decent gun.

G

glitched12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Exactly its still a solid gun but id rather use the scar or the ump which seems like they have more killing power

Marino HD

Marino HD

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
This.

The gun doesn't have much recoil but man does it get you a ton of hitmarkers. I use Rapid Fire and it still takes half a clip to down someone. Still it is a decent gun.

Exactly.

I MrMoJoe I

Azazel 7s

#NewMeta
Donator
Reaction score
Sin$
if you use it you need rapid fire. i usually use:
-Rapid fire + silencer
-Range + Rapid fire (this one owns if you not to worried about showing up on the minimap).

S

subleech

Reaction score
Sin$
PP90 is one of my favorites but I looted a customized MP7 off a dead enemy earlier and went on a 10 kill streak. It's deadly with a red dot and rapid fire while using my XIM3.

X

xGx JoKeRz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow, sounds like an action film how bout record the clip put in your vault tell me ur gt then ill view, and if its any good ill upload on ty for you and give credits to ya, and yeah cool story :biggrin:, oh btw wut attachments and proficiancy do u use?

M

MrArjen

Reaction score
Sin$
@ Azazel 7s

I tried your suggestion but i am not allowed to use Rapid fire + silencer at the same time.

[EDIT] Never mind, elite in the browser would let me do that, in game it wasn't a problem. [EDIT]

Top Bottom
Login
Register