Mp40 vs M16

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by flipperbear, Jul 1, 2009 with 14 replies and 707 views.

Witch gun is the most rigged

1. Mp40

100.0%
  2. M16

100.0%
  1. flipperbear

flipperbear Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ok now we all know that out of cod4 and cod5 Mp40 and M16 are the most rigged guns in them but if you had to choose between Mp40 and M16 what gun is the most rigged witch gun would you pick and why

mine is M16 because all you have to do is put one burst in them even if they have jugg or across the map

2. ThoracicJosh

ThoracicJosh Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Actually the M16 takes more skill than the MP40 does. Also with the MP40, it is automatic and way overpowered, just look at the damage rate on it in your class. While half of the time you either take two or one burst to kill someone with the M16.

3. MasterclassUK

MasterclassUK Chickenlover

Ratings:
    Well i play cod5 more so i would say MP40!! easy to get 150 headshots with aswell.

But i prefer to use either the PPSH or the Browning, best 2 guns on cod5 for me.

4. ThoracicJosh

ThoracicJosh Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Browning is fun to use when you put on rockets, forgot what there called, juggernaut, and second chance with a whole party. You can have anything besides juggeranut, like sometimes ill use sleight of hand.

5. vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv Retired Retired

Ratings:
    The 16 is one (tri-burst) shot kill. BUT, for the most part requires "AIMING", not the case with the MP40, much easier to spray and pray, which when combined with the overwhelming power becomes the most rigged.

I know you can no scope with the 16, just not nearly as easy.

6. MasterclassUK

MasterclassUK Chickenlover

Ratings:

I hate juggernaut lol, sick of rushing people and putting a full clip into them and they get me when i reload!!!
    Some people even use juggernaut and second chance! i mean c'mon NOOBS!

But yeh, Browning with Stopping power and Extreme conditioning, best combo for that gun because you can get to places faster than everyone (like on HQ) or sit at a distance and blast them away!

7. josedlcrn

josedlcrn Newbie

Ratings:
    actually the m16 is more overpowered because all you have to do is aim and pull trigger in less than a second unlike the mp40 that has a very high recoil.

8. XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks Getting There

Ratings:
    But with the m16 you have to aim, MP40 you just spray and pray.

• Like Like x 1
  9. netramz

netramz Newbie

Ratings:
    mp40 because I can't spam the right analog stick with an m16.

10. josedlcrn

josedlcrn Newbie

Ratings:
    u could just use thee m16 with double tap and start spraying. and the m16 is good in all ranges unlike the mp40s recoil that messes up your aim if your far away.

11. VelocityMods

VelocityMods Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I would say M16 cause you can shoot long range

12. Comrade

Comrade Crusty Old Dude Retired

Ratings:
    i say the mp40 because you can spray and pray and have jugg on and kill people easy

13. escape the fat

escape the fat Newbie

Ratings:
    mp40. ive been able to pray and spray across the map with mp40 and i kill people all the time with it

14. iGage

iGage Enthusiast

Ratings:
    mp40 cause all you have to do is spray with it. with thee m16 you actually have to aim

15. Cymbal

Cymbal Best of You

Ratings:
    MP40 no doubt. It takes no skill whatsoever to use that weapon. I could probably close my eyes and shoot with it and still come up with some kills /lol