What's new

Tutorial [MP] [RGH] How to get modded Colored Chrome

GQM

GQM

Lobby Hoster ™
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Se7ensins Community,

today i wanted to explain you how you can mod your car in a colored Chrome.
(You can change also Matt , GOLD , and Metallic , but colored Chrome is a bit more unique)
I know there is a glitch. but this one is easier and you can do it for anyone.
You can change the color of everyones car:wink:

What you need:
RGH
GTA V Native Trainer
A Car with Color Chrome

What it Looks like: (sorry for the Bad Quality on the first Picture)
The first one is made by me , the others are from the web, only to show you how it could look like.

eBDD8Dw.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
13648569973_f38135d9cc_o.jpg
0_0.jpg
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. At first get a Car from you or anyone else online with Chrome as Color. (GTA V have to be started with trainer.)

2. Set yourself as driver, when you are as passenger in someones car the color will only change for you.

3. Now open the verhicle Menu in the Native trainer, and click on Paint Random , you should this do in the sun or at custom LSC under the lights, not in afternoon sun(or you will not really see that the chrome with the color).
iQxGFoX.png

4. Now the Car is a colored chrome , but you or your friend can`t drive this car now in the Garage at first the OWNER of the Car have to drive into LSC Customs , and there change something like the Window Tint and then you can leave the Garage. ( The car is now saved with the color)

5. Now the Color is sticked and it will not Change anymore :wink:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your GQM

Last edited:
StarScream777

StarScream777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The chromes look exactly the same if you use put the chrome down and then apply a crew color overtop of the chrome. This can be done without a trainer.

WhiteMexican422

WhiteMexican422

҉G҉A҉N҉G҉S҉T҉A҉
Grizzled Veteran Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Also try using pure gold as a base then change the color with the trainer. You can get some really nice colors that way too

DrAIR

DrAIR

Notorious
Reaction score
Sin$
As others have said, the glitch is actually less hassle than doing this. Pick whatever base you want. Gold works nice. Go to wheels. Change custom tyres to stock and back again. Apply crew colour. Done.

GQM

GQM

Lobby Hoster ™
Reaction score
Sin$
As others have said, the glitch is actually less hassle than doing this. Pick whatever base you want. Gold works nice. Go to wheels. Change custom tyres to stock and back again. Apply crew colour. Done.

Yes u are able to do this over the crew color , but when you want to have different colors you have to change the crew color everytime. Also you are not able to do this for other people.
For my Case its easier doing it like this , as asking my mate to change the crew color everytime when i want a other color on it. 
Also try using pure gold as a base then change the color with the trainer. You can get some really nice colors that way too

Yes , gold as base is also very nice lloking , at first a found the change with gold base , other that i tried with chrome :wink:

DrAIR

DrAIR

Notorious
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes u are able to do this over the crew color , but when you want to have different colors you have to change the crew color everytime. Also you are not able to do this for other people.
For my Case its easier doing it like this , as asking my mate to change the crew color everytime when i want a other color on it. 

Yes , gold as base is also very nice lloking , at first a found the change with gold base , other that i tried with chrome :wink:
Yeah good point. Suppose it saves the $75k the paint job would cost too. Nice.

Top Bottom
Login
Register