What's new

Discussion mp mods? (not co op)

H

Hunterrr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im new to xbox but i no how to mod zombies and hex and all that crap but howcome there isnt a noclip or god mode in online multiplayer? is co op just easier to mod?

soory if this is in the wrong section.:thumbup:

D

DevilEye

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Modding online is impossible at the moment. I cant be bothered to go into to detail. But the mods get deactivated.

H

Hunterrr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
FunkyMunky said:
Modding online is impossible at the moment. I cant be bothered to go into to detail. But the mods get deactivated.

so at one time you could noclip accros castle and bayonet accross outscirts? lol

D

DevilEye

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Unlucky, well offline modding is still fun in a way. Maybe get one of your real friends round that can be fun at times unless they are immature and like messing about and annoying you. Have fun!

187Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
FunkyMunky said:
Unlucky, well offline modding is still fun in a way. Maybe get one of your real friends round that can be fun at times unless they are immature and like messing about and annoying you. Have fun!

sometimes i hate my online friends, 2 people have removed me for having 27,000 gamerscore, lol its not like im going to get it legit

I

IcLuTcH Zombies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
187Modz said:
sometimes i hate my online friends, 2 people have removed me for having 27,000 gamerscore, lol its not like im going to get it legit
i have several friends who have over 25,000 gamerscore legit it just takes time im currently at 17,000 legit

Jupiter757

Jupiter757

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm currently at 21k GamerScore. I MIGHT have had only 5k yesterday....lol :biggrin:

X

x imma modder x

Reaction score
Sin$
OMFG this is why mods get patched and why modding is nearly extinct.... cuz of scrubs who come along and are all like "Can I have teh god modez?!?!!?!"

TOO MANY SCRUBS WHO GOT OWNED BY SOMEONE MODDING AND DECIDED THAT THEY WERE 1337 AND CAME HERE AFTER SEEING IT ON A BIO ON XBL AND TO OTHER MODDING SITES! IF YOU ARE THIS PERSON I AM TALKING ABOUT GTFO HERE AND PLAY WITH UR ****ING BARBIE DOLLS!

Top Bottom
Login
Register