Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Guerilla Bear said:
I can promise you there are not five people at EPIC who are 5-star ranks and second of all, they would only ban your account, not your console.

Maybe they feel like giving 2nd chances or like the idea of a family used 360? I'm actually not sure, people are saying just their tag, get TMAC v5 and you can change all your info and get back online.

PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
they dont ban your console just your ip an gt from there servers,im banned from forza 2 and gow2 servers.
as soon as i put my game in the 360 it signs me out of live on both games:S reason for banning from forza2 car dupping i recieved a 24hr/ then a life ban both for the same reason.exept the 2nd time i wasnt dupping some lame *** sold me a limited design unlocked lol,gow2 reasons lag switching got stopped from hosting using a lag swith then swopped over to using bridge that work fine for about a week then i stopped playing for a while to go back on an get my ban.:cursing:
its happening guys get used to it

J

Jetpac

Reaction score
Sin$
Coletrain17 said:
UPDATE: My friend, after changing his IP, decided to standby again. Turns out it was against the number 1 player in the world: Bedroom Thief.

As usual, he got hate messages, and threats and all that jazz. Bedroom said he had friends over at epic and was gunna get him banned for good. People make this dry threat all the time, so he wasn't worried. An hour later, guess who pops up on the opposing team? Bedroom Thief!!! They standby him again and that's all it took. He sent in the video he has recorded to his "friend" at epic, who turned out to be real. After seeing him standby his friend bedroom thief, twice in one day, the Epic rep was pissed.

They "perma" banned his IP on the spot. He got all his **** changed, new IP address, new hard drive, etc. Still can't play MP. The option to play MP on his screen is gray. When he hits the left bumper it doesn't let him join games in progress. The only way he can get into a game is if he is invited by a friend. That seems to be the only way around the MP ban.

So a word to the wise, try not to standby this kid. He DOES have friends at epic, and WILL get you in trouble.

Now I have to log in because your lying. I haved played with Bedroom Theif since Gears of War 1. He has been on my friends list for quite sometime before Gears 2 releases... Not once has Bedroom Theif EVER had or said he had a friend at EPIC. ALSO, Bedroom Theif uses the (unplug routeR) method to brdige host so he never plays offline. Last but not least, I usually am the one that cap cards our matches (typically for montage puposes) Theif doesn't have a capture card so how the hell could he have "video" of your "friend"?

Please stop lying its truely pathetic.

J

Jetpac

Reaction score
Sin$
Coletrain17 said:
UPDATE: My friend, after changing his IP, decided to standby again. Turns out it was against the number 1 player in the world: Bedroom Thief.

As usual, he got hate messages, and threats and all that jazz. Bedroom said he had friends over at epic and was gunna get him banned for good. People make this dry threat all the time, so he wasn't worried. An hour later, guess who pops up on the opposing team? Bedroom Thief!!! They standby him again and that's all it took. He sent in the video he has recorded to his "friend" at epic, who turned out to be real. After seeing him standby his friend bedroom thief, twice in one day, the Epic rep was pissed.

They "perma" banned his IP on the spot. He got all his **** changed, new IP address, new hard drive, etc. Still can't play MP. The option to play MP on his screen is gray. When he hits the left bumper it doesn't let him join games in progress. The only way he can get into a game is if he is invited by a friend. That seems to be the only way around the MP ban.

So a word to the wise, try not to standby this kid. He DOES have friends at epic, and WILL get you in trouble.

This is a pure lie. I don't know why my previous responce was deleted but this is a pathetic lie.

1. I have played with Bedroom Thief since the Gears of War 1 days.. We've been XBL friends for some time (we both live in Atlanta)
2. Bedroom Theif NEVER has said he has friends at Epic to ANYONE... more kids making up stories.
3. He doesn't have a capture card, IM the one usually recording our matches and mostly for montage purposes...
4. He brdiges host.

Please STOP making up crap about the guy.. its pathetic and lame.:thumbdown:

N

Nubble

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I can neither confirm nor deny the statement that Coletrain17 has brought to our attention. As of right now, all of this flaming is going to stop. Coletrain will send me a picture as evidence, and once he does, or does not, I will reopen this thread. Until then,

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register