DonWakita

Retired
Retired
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi Sinners.

I have 2 dead spots, 1 in my clubhouse and 1 in the personal vehicle storage of my MOC. I moved them myself to those locations back in the day but now I would like to move them to my hangar as I don't really care about airplanes.
All my other garages are full and I've sold airplanes to make room for the dead spots. I've tryd driving a streetcar into my MOC and also tryd to buy a new vehicle but that was a fail.

Before anyone suggest to fix those spots, I can't. One of them is related to a modded Akula and I think the other one is related to a modded special vehicle.

Anyone has other suggestions?

Cheers.

Solution
Navy Davey
Exactly. I have the idea of first moving the spot to the arena workshop and than move it to a Cerberus spot.

I’ve tryd them all but nothing solved my issue. That’s why I would like to move it to a spot a don’t use.
Be careful of the Cerebus slot.
I have given myself a dead spot by putting a modded Cerebus there from my magic spot and GCTF. It was empty to begin with and that is what caused it.
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you tried purchasing the weapons and vehicle workshop in your MOC?
It could be possible to negate the dead spot there by buying that in your MOC and then re-purchasing the personal vehicle storage. Not 100% sure of this.
It could possibly just hide the dead spots until you re-purchase the personal vehicle storage.

Where is the modded special vehicle?
Unfortunately all garages have been patched when it comes to them. They are now invisible in every garage.
If you know where it is try driving a street car over it in it’s corresponding garage then driving out and destroying the street vehicle. It should clear the spot the special vehicle was in and it’s corresponding dead spot.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
DonWakita

DonWakita

Retired
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you tried purchasing the weapons and vehicle workshop in your MOC?
It could be possible to negate the dead spot there by buying that in your MOC and then re-purchasing the personal vehicle storage. Not 100% sure of this.
It could possibly just hide the dead spots until you re-purchase the personal vehicle storage.

Where is the modded special vehicle?
Unfortunately all garages have been patched when it comes to them. They are now invisible in every garage.
If you know where it is try driving a street car over it in it’s corresponding garage then driving out and destroying the street vehicle. It should clear the spot the special vehicle was in and it’s corresponding dead spot.

I can upgrade my MOC with the weapon and vehicle workshop and even use it as intended but when I change it to personal vehicle storage, the dead spot is still there.

The special vehicle is in my SVW itself. Had to delete all of them to be able to store the modded ones.

Upvote 0
CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I got a hangar deadspot thats the only one ive never fixed. Youd prob need a replacement glitch and even then the odds of it working on a deadspot in a garage are prob super slim

Upvote 0
DonWakita

DonWakita

Retired
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Tryd to push the dead spot from MOC to a Cerberus spot in the arena but that was also a fail.

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Upvote 0
DonWakita

DonWakita

Retired
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
That woulda been usefull. Those spots are a waste of space lol.

Exactly. I have the idea of first moving the spot to the arena workshop and than move it to a Cerberus spot.

Have you tried any of the methods suggested in this thread?
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/fix-empty-unusable-slots.1715294/

Or...this which is marked patched but could actually be unpatched as of late.
You would have to figure out a workaround for the recent activity for Xbox but this worked for me in the past:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...ehicle-warehouse-moc-hangar-1-44-ps4.1729101/

I’ve tryd them all but nothing solved my issue. That’s why I would like to move it to a spot a don’t use.

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

Be careful of the Cerebus slot.
I have given myself a dead spot by putting a modded Cerebus there from my magic spot and GCTF. It was empty to begin with and that is what caused it.

Upvote 0
Solution
Top Bottom
Login
Register