• Views 601
Status
Not open for further replies.
SlantedPillow

SlantedPillow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What's the code for moving as soon as you spawn. While the countdown is still going on.

Thanks.

The Blob

The Blob

xXxThe11thxXx ?
Reaction score
Sin$
Im 99.99% sure that this is posted on se7ensins already. Go to the Modern Warfare 2 modding section or search for it. That is faster and easier then taking the time to make a whole new post...

Upvote 0
SlantedPillow

SlantedPillow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im 99.99% sure that this is posted on se7ensins already. Go to the Modern Warfare 2 modding section or search for it. That is faster and easier then taking the time to make a whole new post...

I tried the search function and it has the 4 characters or more restriction and it's annoying to word it properly.
Does the code go in onPlayerSpawned or onPlayerConnect?

Upvote 0
The Blob

The Blob

xXxThe11thxXx ?
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried the search function and it has the 4 characters or more restriction and it's annoying to word it properly.

Oh well I think someone helped you so nevermind. But try using the "Google Site Search" I don't think there is a limit for that option just for future refrence...

Upvote 0
CrAzY FaIrYHoPn

CrAzY FaIrYHoPn

FairyHopn' All Day
Retired
Grammar Nazi TotM MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Just as an FYI, the support section's purpose is to get help fast. So when in the support section please do not ask people to go "USE THE SEARCH BAR". They have probably tried and that comment is not needed. Thank you

Upvote 0
7S Fear

7S Fear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Code:
onPlayerSpawned()
{
self endon( "disconnect" );

for(;;)
{
self waittill( "spawned_player" );
self freezeControlsWrapper( false );
}
}

Upvote 0
Status