Moved emulators/roms but can't find them?

Discussion in 'Xbox Applications' started by Cheese77, Jun 27, 2009 with 7 replies and 2,951 views.

1. Cheese77

Cheese77 Newbie

Ratings:
    I just did Krayzie's ndure softmod to my xbox and am using the UnleashX dash but when I try to ftp an emulator, ZSNES for example, to the emulator folder or the games folder it doesn't show up? Neither do the roms. I've read through numerous threads about how to go about doing it but I can't seem to get it to work. I'm in the process of downloading AID 4.3 and am going to ftp it to my xbox so hopefully that will make it easier but can anyone help?

2. DotKinto

DotKinto Enthusiast

Ratings:
    hmm all i can say is, your E: (E drive) isnt that big, if you really wanna find it you should just search through all of that. dont search the folders that you know its not on. Or if you cant find them for downloading, gl with that, im trying to find them too.

3. Venomous Fire

Venomous Fire Retired Admin 4 Life VIP Retired

Ratings:
    Also make sure your folder names are correct and your config file is correctly set up

4. OP
    Cheese77

Cheese77 Newbie

Ratings:
    I got the Surreal 64 one to work but can't seem to get the snes one working

5. Venomous Fire

Venomous Fire Retired Admin 4 Life VIP Retired

Ratings:
    Go find the emulator in the file manager of unleashX and try to launch the default.xbe

6. OP
    Cheese77

Cheese77 Newbie

Ratings:
    Also my e drive is huge. i have virtually nothing on it now except for Surreal 64 and WWF No Mercy

i tried to find this default.xbe in the zsnes folder but there isn't one in the main folder or the subfolders. should i download a different emulator instead or just download the emulator again from another site?

7. jmander11

jmander11 Newbie

Ratings:
    Download it again from another site. From what I've heard Zsnes is one of the best snes emulators for the xbox....

A default.xbe is required to launch any game/app/emulator so you're screwed without it...

8. ExaMineZ

ExaMineZ Enthusiast

Ratings: