Not open for further replies.
Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I was just in a game with XxSVALBARDOxX and x IBRENDON x and they were spawning solid containers and making barricades with them, but they were also moving them around. When they spawned the object, it was floating above ground like it normally does, but then they moved it down to ground level.

Are these released somewhere yet? Or did they make it themselves or get it from someone.

Token

Token

Godly Sinner
Administrator
Content Team
Hidden Devils
Grammar Nazi Frame In Gold Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
not released yet.

VcS Terror

VcS Terror

Contributor
Modder Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
As Legacy said not released yet, they must have made them or got them from some one.....

v CLIP v

v CLIP v

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They probably wont be released either. Evade has changed his mind because of all the arguing and immature people on this site.

VcS Terror

VcS Terror

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
They probably wont be released either. Evade has changed his mind because of all the arguing and immature people on this site.
Its because after seeing people already abusing the object spawner that sultan has released ya could only imagine what will happen when you have the ability to move objects and have solid ones....

v CLIP v

v CLIP v

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its because after seeing people already abusing the object spawner that sultan has released ya could only imagine what will happen when you have the ability to move objects and have solid ones....
yes i know....check your pm :biggrin:

zakmayte

zakmayte

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
But if you think about it, if people were able to move the objects it would mean that there wouldnt be as much random crap just spawned in one place because you would be able to be creative with what you build :smile:

PCMasterRace

PCMasterRace

Glorious
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I played today and my friend was complaining of all the idiots spawning the statue of happiness all over the airport ! I've been playing in Private and party modes. It's to bad anyway, it could have been a lot of fun if people weren't so retarded...

VcS Terror

VcS Terror

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I played today and my friend was complaining of all the idiots spawning the statue of happiness all over the airport ! I've been playing in Private and party modes. It's to bad anyway, it could have been a lot of fun if people weren't so retarded...
at least most of it isn't solid... now imagine them with Evades with solid ones and this is why he is (thinking) about not releasing

zakmayte

zakmayte

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
at least most of it isn't solid... now imagine them with Evades with solid ones and this is why he is (thinking) about not releasing
Yeah i guess, but i was looking forward to building some cool stuff :/

Blade426

Blade426

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was just in a game with XxSVALBARDOxX and x IBRENDON x and they were spawning solid containers and making barricades with them, but they were also moving them around. When they spawned the object, it was floating above ground like it normally does, but then they moved it down to ground level.

Are these released somewhere yet? Or did they make it themselves or get it from someone.
Nope dope is no released yet:tongue:

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
That sucks that it won't be released.

iBe 7s Tempuhh

iBe 7s Tempuhh

Enthusiast
Modder
Reaction score
Sin$

Im Surprised you didn't freeze them for not giving you there mods:tongue:

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Im Surprised you didn't freeze them for not giving you there mods:tongue:
Haha would you stop? They actually froze me because I kept running over x IBRENDON x for the fun of it. He climbed up on what he was spawning, but then one of them froze the game. I don't freeze games for that reason, I just don't like you :wink:

N

nkjellman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope he releases it.

However, I hope Rockstar patches mods like they patched 1.0.7.0/1.1.2.0 on PC. Modders are split from non modders. However modders can invite non modders to games. However modders can't play Ranked games.

mirainick

mirainick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope he releases it.

However, I hope Rockstar patches mods like they patched 1.0.7.0/1.1.2.0 on PC. Modders are split from non modders. However modders can invite non modders to games. However modders can't play Ranked games.

I'm unsure as to whether or not i'd like him to release the object spawner, but Rockstar patching the game like that doesn't seem so bad.

RandomGuy361

RandomGuy361

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not to mention that people abuse regular script mods as well..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register