What's new

Working Move your dead spots on a bike rack.

O

Opsi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
here’s an updated tutorial workaround method.
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/move-your-dead-spots-on-a-bike-rack.1741531/post-14425416

The method is solo! It's better from minute 48
You do not need a teleport for this glitch, TP is just faster.
You need to have a Facility and a garage with a BMX rack.

1. dead spots put in a garage with a bmx on the wall, this garage must be full.
  2. we go to The Facility where we must have Deluxo and two places free (but not dead spots)
  3. get in deluxo and click right
  4. we are in the avenger, we prepare the activity of double-clicking
  5. click the circle until we have the options to leave the avenger.
  6. click at the same time the gas R2 with X, ie leave the avenger, immediately after that the previously prepared activity (xbox joins a friend with a different aiming mode)
  7. we are alerted on the black screen of activity, until we hear the sound of death.
  8. click the circle, we will run outside on foot.
  9. now we are going to a full garage with bmx and dead spots
  10. approach the wall with bmx and click to the right
  11. we are outside on bmx
  12. go down from it and go back to the garage on foot
  13. we get into any vehicle
  14. we have a black screen and drag us into the base on bmx :smile:
  15. now we go outside and steal a vehicle from the street
  16. we enter the base in the second empty space
  17. now we go online and buy elegy rh8 or faggio for a full garage with dead spots.
  18. now the purchase is completed and the dead spots are liquidated.
  19. to remove another dead spots, everything starts again

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jc80

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doesnt completely remove dead spot just moves it to the bike rack but im more than ok with that. If your worried about a dead spot on the bike rack just do the street bike method to remove that and you should be good. Either way this method works thanks for sharing!!

O

Opsi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just not. so I thought that the dead spot will be in the place of the bike but after the whole operation I can still buy a bike in this place, anyway I do this way, it was wonderful for me and my friends to regain the dead places. I had 7 dead spots and now I have 0 thanks to my way. I think many people will like it too! Thank you and best regards to Opsi

X

Xakeo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doesnt completely remove dead spot just moves it to the bike rack but im more than ok with that. If your worried about a dead spot on the bike rack just do the street bike method to remove that and you should be good. Either way this method works thanks for sharing!!
what is the street bike method?

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Just not. so I thought that the dead spot will be in the place of the bike but after the whole operation I can still buy a bike in this place, anyway I do this way, it was wonderful for me and my friends to regain the dead places. I had 7 dead spots and now I have 0 thanks to my way. I think many people will like it too! Thank you and best regards to Opsi
unfortunately you still have the dead spots. The were just moved somewhere else or they are in a queue and will reappear randomly. But for now you are good.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
how u fix that

What are you trying to show in your video?
Are the bikes not being purchased?
I don’t believe this fixes the dead spots it simply moves them to the bike rack.

roy w gibson

roy w gibson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don’t believe this fixes the dead spots it simply moves them to the bike rack.
I try to buy a bike i have 3 spots i can use i reorder a bike and replace it.it allowed me to do that. but it wont allow me to order a new bike in the empty spot so what dose that mean is it a dead spot also when i drive one bike to the garage to fix it it wont work it takes me in garage and bike disappears from that point also rockstar refuse to help me i put ticket in on Friday and they talk to me a few times tild me to turn xbox on and off they seen the video i have two videos up and they refuse to just fix the issue thats why ivam here cause i have ni clue hiw to fix or what to do

O

Opsi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For me it was like I had 7 dead places, now I have none. I only did Glitch on one garage, where 6 bikes could reach, I could buy only two of them for a long time, because there are special cars suspended there. After taking Glitch, the bike goes to the garage or dead spot should go to the wall but I still can buy 2 bikes in this place. O.k Although they would change places, I prefer to have a place in the garage for a car than a place for a bike!

C

chopndrop2013

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I figured this out a few days ago when I was able to buy a car into a garage I knew was full and had "empty" spots, make sure you buy a car into a garage you know has a dead "empty" slot after you have moved the BMX to the facility, for me if I had a empty spot in a garage that is not dead, the dead "empty" spot would move back to the open spots that had nothing in them. But I used this to move 7 "empty" spots to my rack. I'd rather have dead bike slots than dead floor slots. Good thread man. Not at all saying I'm the founder or a founder, just knew about it. Again good thread. Happy Glitching!!!

C

chopndrop2013

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I try to buy a bike i have 3 spots i can use i reorder a bike and replace it.it allowed me to do that. but it wont allow me to order a new bike in the empty spot so what dose that mean is it a dead spot also when i drive one bike to the garage to fix it it wont work it takes me in garage and bike disappears from that point also rockstar refuse to help me i put ticket in on Friday and they talk to me a few times tild me to turn xbox on and off they seen the video i have two videos up and they refuse to just fix the issue thats why ivam here cause i have ni clue hiw to fix or what to do
Of course R* won't and isn't goin to help you man, you sent them a video of you glitching and exploiting their game. Never do that, unless you don't enjoy playing online. Just keep checking this site and see if someone finds something that will help you out. Just don't send anymore videos of you glitching to R*. Hahaha. Happy Glitching!!!

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If it makes a little beep noise and then states purchase failed it means you have a dead spot on your rack. Which is also indicated by your bike from another garage disappearing when you drive it in. If you got those dead spots from glitching I would advise you that it’s not wise to contact Rockstar to fix them.
  1. They won’t fix them
  2. They will now pay attention to your account. If you are duping or glitching in general you don’t want that:wink:

roy w gibson

roy w gibson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If it makes a little beep noise and then states purchase failed it means you have a dead spot on your rack. Which is also indicated by your bike from another garage disappearing when you drive it in. If you got those dead spots from glitching I would advise you that it’s not wise to contact Rockstar to fix them.
  1. They won’t fix them
  2. They will now pay attention to your account. If you are duping or glitching in general you don’t want that:wink:
How do i fix if every time i drive a bike from a different garage it disappears

VCking

VCking

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good find OP

Too bad for me because it's in my nightclub with no bmx

ILLatWILL

ILLatWILL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
False Advertisement.. This doesn't actually move deadspots to the rack, it just moves the bike off the rack & moves the bike & the deadapot to the facility. It never moves it to the rack.. Even if you drive the bike back to the garage it doeando bring the deadspot to the rack.. Can a moderator hcange the title so nobody else thinks it move deadspots to the rack... TY

S

SunUVaGliTch

Reaction score
Sin$
What's the street bike method?

L

Linder1231

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can I do this to get a bike in a car slot even though I have no dead spots?

Top Bottom
Login
Register