What's new

Patched Move your cyclone in LSC while you modifying it

Tsintzas45

Tsintzas45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch works 100% on ps4 but i dont know about other consoles.. you can just try. Also i think this only works with the new car cyclone.

1.Go to LSC with your cyclone
2.press R2, but not fully in..just press it a bit and if you press it at the right place its gonna work. You can now move inside the LSC and glitch out the game :wink:

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch works 100% on ps4 but i dont know about other consoles.. you can just try. Also i think this only works with the new car cyclone.

1.Go to LSC with your cyclone
2.press R2, but not fully in..just press it a bit and if you press it at the right place its gonna work. You can now move inside the LSC and glitch out the game :wink:
there may be a dupe glitch in here somewhere. Does it work on other cars or just the Cyclone?

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Platinum Record Mr. Nice Guy Pumpking
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
there may be a dupe glitch in here somewhere. Does it work on other cars or just the Cyclone?
FYI, it also works on the Dilettante and Surge, as they're electric vehicles. :smile:

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
it only works on electric vehicles? 
Dupe glitch would be nice :wink: :thumbsup:
someone should start a thread in the discovery section so folks can start trying different things and post results.. Please don't do that in this thread.

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
it only works on electric vehicles? 

someone should start a thread in the discovery section so folks can start trying different things and post results.. Please don't do that in this thread.
Sorry if this is an off-topic question, but why would you think it will develop to a dupe glitch? AFAIK, only you can see the car move, and if you hit the LSC mechanic, you'll quit the LSC menu.
Just asking since I'm interested :smile:

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry if this is an off-topic question, but why would you think it will develop to a dupe glitch? AFAIK, only you can see the car move, and if you hit the LSC mechanic, you'll quit the LSC menu.
Just asking since I'm interested :smile:
I am thinking that extra steps could be added that occur when the car is driving in. There used to be a glitch like this. may require a friend. Do you want to start a discovery thread?

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I am thinking that extra steps could be added that occur when the car is driving in. There used to be a glitch like this. may require a friend. Do you want to start a discovery thread?
I will make a thread real quick about this, then :biggrin:

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Rocket voltic???
This method does not work for both the Voltic and its Rocket version, unfortunately.

This method only works if the vehicle in question is FWD (Front Wheel Drive) or AWD (All Wheel Drive)!

Last edited:
Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont get it... Am I supposed to be able to be outside of the car at the same time I upgrade it?

Top Bottom
Login
Register