Reaction score
Sin$
Founders:
LoSt GliTches
Hu3-Shotz
TRKDRIVA
KillerGaming
ObeseGiraffe

Store the vehicle you want to move to other character in slot 3 of your facility
This is the push method:
1. Friends needs to store a Heavy vehicle that can push cars in slot 1
2. Friend needs to pull out a seperate vehicle from his facility
2. Friend needs to call out his MOC that has a CAR STORAGE with a vehicle stored inside.
3. Friend needs to park their MOC directly next to the facility.
3. Friend drives behind MOC and get the right D-Pad option in the top of your screen
4. You send an invite to your facility
5. Friend accepts invite, spam right on D-Pad to enter MOC, and immediately accept black alert.
6. He should spawn in Facility and your facilities should now merge together
7. Friend needs to swap slots 1 and 2 to reveal the heavy vehicle he stored
8. Friend needs to push the vehicle you want on other character to yellow circle and pin the driver side door closed against the poll
9. Friend needs to use heavy vehicle to pin closed passenger side door
10. You need to swap characters on , then rejoin same session
11. Now call out an RH8 or Faggio
12. walk inside facility , and stand over yellow circle , then press Y or Triangle to see if you can teleport in
13. If you can teleport in , then stand on yellow circle , then press Y-A or Triangle-X
14. You will Teleport in vehicle and and exit facility at the same time
15. Once outside the plates should change
16. Now you can call out your MOC and store the vehicle to save.

HipMrWiggles said you dont have to be pushed, you can get in car , then your friends gets in car, then you both get out, then your friend can now get in drivers side door and drive car to yellow circle

Ok, so im still testing this...
It seems random on which cars stay when i swap characters...
what i mean is , when i swap characters and my friend leaves the facility, i can simply
get in a car and drive it out, as long as it says its an rh8 or a faggio that you are duping over , you can just drive it out and save it in your MOC, but some of the cars revert back when he walks out , so I havent figured out exactly which slots wont revert back to other cars, when the exact slots are figured out you can just drive them to your MOC and save.

Last edited:
NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Diamonds Are Forever Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks to the spmp hotfix we have a new series of 1st/2nd Character glitches. This hasn't been available since 2015. Normally temp MP data is cached with SP data but the hotfix essentially blocks that.

If anybody is dupe detected, use this to bypass. Pre-purchase plates on both characters.

NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Diamonds Are Forever Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not mandatory to do this glitch. Just suggesting to people that are dupe detected that this could be used to bypass. I'm sure in a few days we will see a method to do this and maybe a couple big money glitches in the next coming weeks.

LoSt Glitches

LoSt Glitches

Experienced Member
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
yea you can dup 6 retros in one go , but your friend has to push all 6 retros to yellow circle, and teleport out....as long as hes in the facility, the cars wont move, they have to be pushed

Truegta5

Truegta5

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm keeping both eyes peeled and have seen u discover several things with this merge, it feels like that gc2f is like one push to the yellow circle away from it
If anyone can try to get a car in everybody’s bunker the gctf still works

LoSt Glitches

LoSt Glitches

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone can try to get a car in everybody’s bunker the gctf still works
allready tried, shark card with friend , you go invisible, and other friend cant push you

The dup where you join friend in job while exiting the facility , then the cars dont have trackers, you could drive those cars in the bunker and they were visible in all bunkers, but we havent found a way to GC2F down their yet , but yea i have a way to get cars in bunkers, and guns in bunker

HipMrWiggles

HipMrWiggles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice Glitch was waiting for this works great,,FYI no pushing is needed,,Get in to the car you want to give your 2nd Charchter and have access open to all..When in the car get your friend to get in after you in the passenger seat, once your friend is in you exit and then your friend exits and walks and gets in the drivers sidr and drives it to the yellow circle,,Only works with 2 seater vehicles,,

LoSt Glitches

LoSt Glitches

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice Glitch was waiting for this works great,,FYI no pushing is needed,,Get in to the car you want to give your 2nd Charchter and have access open to all..When in the car get your friend to get in after you in the passenger seat, once your friend is in you exit and then your friend exits and walks and gets in the drivers sidr and drives it to the yellow circle,,Only works with 2 seater vehicles,,
lol, ok ill work on it a little more in the morning

would make the 6 car dup alot easier , im gonna fix everything more proper in the morning , but everyone is burnt out and tired so were gonna go to sleep for now , and ill update everything with better steps and make a new thread for the 6 car dup

Last edited by a moderator:
wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow, 6 in one shot! This is a def go to for starting up a few new characters...

S

SIR_REEL

Reaction score
Sin$
Worked out perfect... appreciate it very.. helped my buddy out allot... ty

Fiending666

Fiending666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
allready tried, shark card with friend , you go invisible, and other friend cant push you

The dup where you join friend in job while exiting the facility , then the cars dont have trackers, you could drive those cars in the bunker and they were visible in all bunkers, but we havent found a way to GC2F down their yet , but yea i have a way to get cars in bunkers, and guns in bunker
Well maybe if you tried something different you would get somewhere. I hear the cool kids still gctf in the bunker...

Hu3Shotz

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

Not possible friend cannot drive in the facility anymore, they can get in the car and even slide across to drivers seat but not drive

HipMrWiggles

HipMrWiggles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not possible friend cannot drive in the facility anymore, they can get in the car and even slide across to drivers seat but not drive
It is possible friend I am doing now,,you the duper gets in the car then the helper then you exit the car and then the helper exits the car and walks around to drivers seat,,and it not been patched or hotfixed as I keep restarting my console to make sure,,you must be doing a step wrong,,

Hu3Shotz

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It is possible friend I am doing now,,you the duper gets in the car then the helper then you exit the car and then the helper exits the car and walks around to drivers seat,,and it not been patched or hotfixed as I keep restarting my console to make sure,,you must be doing a step wrong,,
Im confused as to what your talking about, the person who is inside the facility (the one who sends the invite)
Cannot drive in facility

Top Bottom
Login
Register