MOTM Falcao or SIF Benzema?

• Thread starter uMadBroXD
  • Start date
  • Views 633
uMadBroXD

uMadBroV2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've heard that both of these could get a TOTY, as I have been saving for a BBVA team for a while I'd like to know who thinks who is better because that will most likely be the case for TOTY too, if they both get one.

C

Collateral22

I hate fanboys.
Forum Addict Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
MOTM Falcao is great. Feels quick, great finishing and accurate heading. He has the power header trait too

Oky

Oky

Getting There
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
I used to have 89 Falcao and I currently have SIF Benzema. I know you can't really compare 89 Falcao to MOTM, but I didn't like the IF. Benzema is amazing for me right now. I would say you should go with Benzema

uMadBroXD

uMadBroV2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MOTM Falcao is great. Feels quick, great finishing and accurate heading. He has the power header trait too
I used to have 89 Falcao and I currently have SIF Benzema. I know you can't really compare 89 Falcao to MOTM, but I didn't like the IF. Benzema is amazing for me right now. I would say you should go with Benzema
Thanks guys, gonna edit their normal stats and play some exhibition matches :tongue:

erictheman

erictheman

Enthusiast
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Falcao MOTM is slow but good finisher + great header / Benzema (86) is fast, better finishing than Falcao. Its all about your game style how do you play !!!

uMadBroXD

uMadBroV2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Falcao MOTM is slow but good finisher + great header / Benzema (86) is fast, better finishing than Falcao. Its all about your game style how do you play !!!
I guess Benzema's the one for me then, I can play without pace but I don't particularly enjoy it

Top Bottom