What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

MOTION FLEX V2.1

L

Likeaboss313

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
IM HOSTING COD WAW MOTION FLEX V2.1

How to get in: send private chat to xXLAUK P0SI0NXx and join session in progress youll have to wait four people at a time RULES NO SCREAMING NO MUSIC DONT BE LOUD DONT BE ANNOYING DONT KEEP ASKING QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DONATE BY MS POINTS IT WOULD HELP GREATLY AND ID BE ABLE TO BUY MOR MENUS FOR YOU THANKS EVERYBODY AND JOIN UP THIS IS MY LAST COUPLE ONES TODAY YOU HAVE 20 mins BYE BTW SET YOUR CLAN TAG TO EITHER RAIN MOVE KRDR .... OR CYCL
:smile::biggrin: ALSO SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL youtube.com/capturemasterpro

Kite

Kite

How do you high?
Reaction score
Sin$

How to get in: send private chat to xXLAUK P0SI0NXx and join session in progress youll have to wait four people at a time RULES NO SCREAMING NO MUSIC DONT BE LOUD DONT BE ANNOYING DONT KEEP ASKING QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DONATE BY MS POINTS IT WOULD HELP GREATLY AND ID BE ABLE TO BUY MOR MENUS FOR YOU THANKS EVERYBODY AND JOIN UP THIS IS MY LAST COUPLE ONES TODAY YOU HAVE 20 mins BYE BTW SET YOUR CLAN TAG TO EITHER RAIN MOVE KRDR .... OR CYCL
:smile::biggrin: ALSO SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL youtube.com/capturemasterpro

Not allowed to tell people to subscribe. You can ask instead.

L

Likeaboss313

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not allowed to tell people to subscribe. You can ask instead.
they have the choice i never said subscribe or you cant get in but i appreciate your love for se7ensins making sure rules are enforced

Kite

Kite

How do you high?
Reaction score
Sin$

I underlined it and made it black. You are telling them to subscribe, not asking.

L

Likeaboss313

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How does my name re-direct you to my WaW thread?
well i clicked on your name by accident and i didnt know i click on the modded lobby and saw your pic and said wow thats that one guys

Top Bottom
Login
Register