Casp

VIP
VIP
Retired
Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have no idea why I haven't seen this around the forum, but if you're deranked you'll get kicked from a game with this message:
IIn1uIJ.jpg

Whenever you see this message, don't turn your Xbox off or sign out or anything. The tool works by sending you a corrupt stat entry, and this stat entry can be erased by prestiging. If you are level 80, simply prestige and nothing will happen next time you sign in. If you aren't, grind until you reach level 80 and prestige. As far as I know, Taxi's derank tool is the only ACS MW3 tool out there, so any time you see that error message above, don't sign out until you prestige.

Alternatively, you could just leave whenever you see a modder, but sometimes it's difficult to tell.

CLXDefault

CLXDefault

Enjoying Life!
Mr. Nice Guy Frame In Gold Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
I have no idea why I haven't seen this around the forum, but if you're deranked you'll get kicked from a game with this message:
IIn1uIJ.jpg

Whenever you see this message, don't turn your Xbox off or sign out or anything. The tool works by sending you a corrupt stat entry, and this stat entry can be erased by prestiging. If you are level 80, simply prestige and nothing will happen next time you sign in. If you aren't, grind until you reach level 80 and prestige. As far as I know, Taxi's derank tool is the only ACS MW3 tool out there, so any time you see that error message above, don't sign out until you prestige.

Alternatively, you could just leave whenever you see a modder, but sometimes it's difficult to tell.
Very nice

Hillbilly99

Hillbilly99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the info. I'm sure it will come in handy in the future. Especially since I've been deranked twice just this month.

S

scar3d

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know of a tool to save your custom classes and load them back in again after you get deranked ? (rgh)

T

TnTBoyzz

Reaction score
Sin$
Soo, I bought unlock all a while ago...
But last month all my weapons got deranked to level 1, ann I dont have pro perks anymore.
Im still max prestige max level !?
Does anyone know how this could've happened?

Goat Sniffer

Goat Sniffer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Most de-rank lobbies are on search and destroy. just letting you know.

A

ArsenicTrack20

Reaction score
Sin$
IIn1uIJ.jpg

Still work of 2017? Got the game yesterday because I don't want WW2

BathWater

BathWater

Reaction score
Sin$
Nuts, I wish I woulda know this a week ago. I had the bright idea of turning off my Xbox as soon as I saw the red "you have been deranked" in the killfeed but it didn't save me. This was the second time I've been deranked.

I'm working on getting my rgh online so I can do a recovery because I don't feel like maxing 10th prestige for the 3rd time. If anyone knows a good stealth server let me know. Having a hard time finding one besides ninja.

D

Deleted member 777936

Houston, we have a problem.
Reaction score
Sin$
Nuts, I wish I woulda know this a week ago. I had the bright idea of turning off my Xbox as soon as I saw the red "you have been deranked" in the killfeed but it didn't save me. This was the second time I've been deranked.

I'm working on getting my rgh online so I can do a recovery because I don't feel like maxing 10th prestige for the 3rd time. If anyone knows a good stealth server let me know. Having a hard time finding one besides ninja.
NiNJA.

C

cFlo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im confused. If you're deranked you're set to level 1, correct? What do you mean by if you're level 80 just prestige?

S

scar3d

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is kinda limited, its only useful if you want to keep your actual stats. You still lose all weapons and attachments.

Casp

Casp

VIP
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This is kinda limited, its only useful if you want to keep your actual stats. You still lose all weapons and attachments.
You lose your weapons and attachments if you are deranked as well. Seems like a better alternative to lose just those than to lose everything.

Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
Apollo your an *** he specifically said besides ninja.

Casp great job on this can't believe i had never seen it before. Now we just need a fix for rest of cod deranks and will be in there.

Casp

Casp

VIP
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Posting to say that this thread is mostly obsolete now. This only applies to deranks from Taxi's derank tool, but deranks from Destruction v1 are instant and cannot be prevented by this. There is no way to intercept stats modifications from Destruction v1.

Top Bottom
Login
Register