What's new

Discussion Most Played Hero/Favorite Hero?

T

Torbjorn

Ready to Work
Premium
Reaction score
This area is pretty active, so I'd like to ask all y'all: What is your favorite hero to use or your most played hero? Mine is Junkrat with hours on QP= 210 hours and D.va with 36 hours on QP, what are yours?!

H

HcB_Modding

Poke Shop Master
Reaction score
This area is pretty active, so I'd like to ask all y'all: What is your favorite hero to use or your most played hero? Mine is Junkrat with hours on QP= 210 hours and D.va with 36 hours on QP, what are yours?!
roadhog 40hrs qp/comp reinhardt 40hrs qp/comp

P

PorkMeatzz

idk where my dog went
Reaction score
Mccree, nuff said

G

Gallows

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I'm pretty boss with Pharah, she's my main b****.

Roadhog, Symmetra, D'va, and Reaper are pretty cool.

A

AMurloc

Reaction score
Widow, genji, and A little bit of mercy

K

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
My most played hero is Lucio with 25 Hrs but my favorite Hero is Winston or Orisa

M

ModdingHaven

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My most played hero is D.va with about 75 hours. I also enjoy playing genji and other tanks from time to time but I have insignificant hours on them.

O

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Reaction score

T

The_Home_Modder

Reaction score
Zenetta, then Junkrat

G

GrayRat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have most hours on D.Va and some on Tracer and Sombra. I tend to play D.Va in all situations.

R

Ryan

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Tobjorn, Junkrat & Lucio are my 3 most played Characters on Overwatch throughout both PS4 & Xbox One.

V

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
rein/pharah are both tied for me at 116 hours. Mei is in third at around 70

X

XBLPandaMods

"I got broads in Atlanta."
Reaction score
I have over 850 hours on Ana. So Ana. She's by far my best, most favorite hero in the game.

R

Retribution

Dépaysement
Reaction score
Widow maker here. Now, in my defense, I had over 1200 hours as TF2 sniper on the Xbox 360.

I’m on the Xbox One by the way. I do pretty well as her, usually 22% critical hit accuracy, and gold damage and eliminations...

Other than that, I only play support. I like Lucio, Zenyatta, Moira, and Symmetra

Top Bottom