Discussion Most Over-Powered Heroes?

• Thread starter iDeejay
  • Start date
  • Views 1,811
I

iDeejay

Profile Poster
Reaction score
In your guys opinion, who is the most over-powered hero? I'd say torbjorn. His turret needs a longer cooldown. It seems every time I kill it they end up spawning a new one.. I hate the hero! Unless I'm playing him lol

V

Vino

Undercover LV
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
The game is very balanced IMO. There's always someone who can counter another hero.

S

silverstone1294

Reaction score
The only one that is overpowered really is McCree. Flashbang + Fan the Hammer is enough to put down nearly every other hero in the game and there aren't really many ways to avoid it if you happen to bump into him.

G

Gamerjackiechan2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMO Mei is pretty overpowered because of her Cryo Freeze. It's easy to pop out and escape with a quickly placed Ice Wall

M

Max Beckley

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMO Mei is pretty overpowered because of her Cryo Freeze. It's easy to pop out and escape with a quickly placed Ice Wall

I have to agree with this, the Cryo Freeze shoots her to the top in my book.

D

DrZimbabwe

Peace at Last
Reaction score
Too be fair after playing the game since release I have to say no one is really broken overpowered more so certain heroes are just really strong in certain situations.

P

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Reaction score
McCree op as f***. It's annoying. That's the only character who seems to easily do whatever with. Just stun and right click everything.

P

Pyroman

No
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Any character you chose can be overpowered, but to another person that character may not be that overpowered.
Like if someone says Bastion is overpowered, well yea he is, but get a Genji up in there use his 'e' move and just deflect all the shots back at bastion, since Genji is a direct counter to Bastion is works out really well.

I

iDeejay

Profile Poster
Reaction score
Any character you chose can be overpowered, but to another person that character may not be that overpowered.
Like if someone says Bastion is overpowered, well yea he is, but get a Genji up in there use his 'e' move and just deflect all the shots back at bastion, since Genji is a direct counter to Bastion is works out really well.
The game is very balanced IMO. There's always someone who can counter another hero.
Both very true to be honest, I've noticed that turrets can be shut down so easy from the rocket person and sniper ( need to get more familiar with names! ) every hero has their own weakness.

D

DJRBBEAT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
we all know that bastion is the most op character.... so yeah case closed xD

I

iDeejay

Profile Poster
Reaction score
we all know that bastion is the most op character.... so yeah case closed xD
You think so? I kill bastion every time with the sword guy and Reaper. Easily.

I

iDeejay

Profile Poster
Reaction score
i can barely kill him to be honest...
Try use the move that deflects bullets, or teleport just near him so you're not on his screen and blast him with shotguns while running in circles

D

DJRBBEAT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try use the move that deflects bullets, or teleport just near him so you're not on his screen and blast him with shotguns while running in circles
thx for the tip bro gonna test it out next day and will give you a responds or it will work

Top Bottom