What's new

Discussion Most annoying people on 7S who play MW2?

H

Hiide

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Just felt like I had to share what I've experienced since I've played with some people on 7S on MW2.

Feel free to share if anyone has played with someone annoying on this site.

Th3 R3volution - I'd assume hes 17-18 but he screams like a 5 year old biitch. It's funny how everytime he dies he blames a heartbeat sensor, or camping on defense on sabotage when you're supposed to, but at the same he's doing the same thing back at them. Then whenever he gets a kill he brags about how pro, its hilarious. He literally broke my ears and i have to buy a new mic now :frown:

R

raven360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Come to think of it, I don't think I've EVER played with any other 7S members.

M V P

M V P

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
CherryPoppins said:
Just felt like I had to share what I've experienced since I've played with some people on 7S on MW2.

Feel free to share if anyone has played with someone annoying on this site.

Th3 R3volution - I'd assume hes 17-18 but he screams like a 5 year old biitch. It's funny how everytime he dies he blames a heartbeat sensor, or camping on defense on sabotage when you're supposed to, but at the same he's doing the same thing back at them. Then whenever he gets a kill he brags about how pro, its hilarious. He literally broke my ears and i have to buy a new mic now :frown:

Asking for a flame war?

Novaa

Novaa

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't really play with many people from this site due most people being from the US.. I personally don't have anything against them, but at one point, I do get called a stupid brit or something -.-
Played with a few people from the UK though.
When I play, I will scream if I get owned by a kid with a thermal scope/heartbeat sensor/painkiller/Light weight or anything like that.
But I'm just as bad because I use a thermal scope on my sniper and light weight on my UMP lol.

Amuze

Amuze

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I played with some members when we wanted a full room of tenth prestiges it was quite fun :thumbup:

Coffee

Coffee

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I've never played with somebody from 7S, but I'd sure like to start something, lol.

PrfctionIsFlawd

PrfctionIsFlawd

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I've never played with a 7sins member. I don't think I plan too either.

R

raven360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Personally, I would imagine a game full of 7S members would be completely epic/infuriating/lulz all at the same time.

kv007

kv007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
we should haha. im up to it. ill be on 24/7 all weekend. parents r going outta town haha
add:kv007

PrfctionIsFlawd

PrfctionIsFlawd

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
raven360 said:
Personally, I would imagine a game full of 7S members would be completely epic/infuriating/lulz all at the same time.

Everyone would be glitching and modding.

F

fROMOHIO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I couldn't imagine playing with half the members... most of them seem like kids that just sit at their computer all day looking at /b/ and taking notes of the memes they see.

a deeper b1ue

a deeper b1ue

Ghost in the machine
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Probably me, I'm terrible.

Just ask stride, played a game with him and went 1 kill 18 deaths.

NE2D

NE2D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
v SuperNova x said:
I will scream if I get owned by a kid with a thermal scope/heartbeat sensor/painkiller/Light weight or anything like that.

So you mean when someone kills you, you scream? I don't think people call you a stupid Brit just for the hell of it. Mute your mic, people really don't want to listen to that.

ZyGo

ZyGo

Gettin' Keify
VIP
Retired
Forum Addict Platinum Record Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
I play with people all the time, but they are usually quiet, which is a good thing.

Top Bottom
Login
Register