Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pepe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
M

Mikey Panda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure we all have that one defender we hate to go against no matter what forward you have. Pick the one you find the most annoying! My personal pick? David Luiz. SO OVERPOWERED.

A

Avenged Sevenfold

Still Call Me 'John'. I'm Used To It.
Reaction score
Agree with you on David Luiz. It seems like he has 99 pace, he catches up to my 80-85 pace strikers when he's a decent distance away like it's nothing.

T

TheLastTrank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dont like feel like there's one OP defender in this games

M

Mikey Panda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree with you on David Luiz. It seems like he has 99 pace, he catches up to my 80-85 pace strikers when he's a decent distance away like it's nothing.
I know >.> Only way to beat him is to drag him out of position and do the chipped pass D:

G

Go Easy Jerk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Santana is pretty annoying, I love David Luiz.. he is a bit overrated... but I think Santana takes the cake for OP.. he doesn't play much from what I've seen from Dortmund, yet he has some of the best stats a CB can have in this game.. it is quite pathetic that people use him more than they use Subotic or Hummels.. both amazing young defenders that should be OP..

M

Mikey Panda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Santana is pretty annoying, I love David Luiz.. he is a bit overrated... but I think Santana takes the cake for OP.. he doesn't play much from what I've seen from Dortmund, yet he has some of the best stats a CB can have in this game.. it is quite pathetic that people use him more than they use Subotic or Hummels.. both amazing young defenders that should be OP..
Yeah, you get so much pace, strength, and heading from sitting on the bench :3 lol

S

Saviorself

Reaction score
Santana, the man is fast, tall, strong. Smh...

M

Mike Cooper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
santana for sure. David luiz isnt as good as he was last year

S

Sh0w3n

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Santana, the man is fast, tall, strong. Smh...

And black, don't forget black. (no racism)

Santana is our A-Team-Guy in Dortmund. And for all saying he is too fast in the game: He is probably the fastest CB in the Bundesliga. Only one close to him is probably Boateng. Hummels is slow and Subotic is between both of them.

E

El Jefe De Jefes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
david luiz is insanely annoying cant pass him unless he is out of position. SMH dede and felipe santana are also over powered brazillian cbs -.-

Z

Zacho17

GOW 3 > GOW J
Reaction score
Any CB from Brazil that has over 75 pace. I play as Italy on H2H seasons and all I play against is Brazil with Silva and Luiz at the back, very annoying playing against noobs who rely on pace because they can't defend.

Top Bottom