Mobile Mortal Kombat X Mobile Account Recoveries!

Discussion in 'Gaming Archive' started by PAPAxSCOPEZZ, Sep 8, 2015 with 3 replies and 722 views.

1. PAPAxSCOPEZZ

PAPAxSCOPEZZ Newbie

Ratings:
    I recently was able to exploit Mortal Kombat X Mobile to allow me to have unlimited souls, gold, and alliance points! I have been able to modify a few peoples accounts in succession without any bans so far (Max Fused Kards, Kombat Kards, and Characters). I am doing this service for free and will not charge anything! For more details contact me at my skype: (live: seamikowski). From there i will be able to give you everything you need in under a half hours time! Enjoy! :smile:

2. Boohyaaa

Boohyaaa Enthusiast

Ratings:
  3. Addidas

Addidas Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Is It Free If Yes HMU On S7

4. XxReAp3RxX

XxReAp3RxX Newbie

Ratings:

I was able to do the same using localiapstore. Game has changed a lot since then and is server sided. Was able to recover account but can’t add anymore souls. Does someone know how to add souls on new mortal kombat mobile ver 2.1.2 iOS? I will gladly pay for their time
    [doublepost=1565169625][/doublepost]I was able to do the same using localiapstore. Game has changed a lot since then and is server sided. Was able to recover account but can’t add anymore souls. Does someone know how to add souls on new mortal kombat mobile ver 2.1.2 iOS? I will gladly pay for their time