What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

Morgans Cash Drop Lobby

• Thread starter Depressiondrivers
  • Start date
  • Views 1,680
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depressiondrivers

Depressiondrivers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

How to get in:

Join my session.. GT: "its morganboo" or send me a message saying "7s"

Read carefully:
If Failed to following rule it will result in a kick SORRY.

Sometimes my menu ends up freezing my Xbox, so if that happens just please wait patiently until I come back online.

There are times when my menu lags which results in me having to make a new game so if I leave that is why!

Instructions:

1. Be kind and don't kill your fellow players or steal from their money drop, or you will be kicked.

2. Please be outside anywhere, preferably away from other players. Please DO NOT drive to me, I will teleport to you. Everyone gets their own individual money drop. Too many people in one area can make the money drop lag. Everyone gets one drop, please do not ask for more.

3. Most people will collect the money fastest by standing still (North American players), but players from other areas in the World may collect it faster by walking in small circles. After you get your money MAKE SURE TO BUY SOMETHING BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE LOBBY SO THAT THE MONEY STICKS!

4. If I drop modded weapons on you please note that they will only last for my lobby, once you leave they are gone. You MUST be in game chat to follow my instructions on properly saving your modded car so that it sticks.

5. This free money lobby is for se7ensins members only. DO NOT invite friends to the lobby. They will be kicked and will not receive any money.

PLEASE POST ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE IN MY LOBBY AFTER YOU GET YOUR MONEY!

Disclaimer:

Neither I nor se7ensins are responsible for any possible bans or suspensions received through joining my lobbies. Even if the risk of ban/suspension is very low, it is still a risk that YOU and YOU alone choose to take.

Have fun and remember that UMD is the best!. :smile: Thanks "Ot Gotham" for recording for me!!!

Last edited:
Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Approved! Note that you are not permitted to charge for this or any other service, for more information please see the modded lobbies rules and guidelines thread. Remember to report your thread to be opened or closed when you are beginning or finishing hosting each day. Good luck and have fun! :smile:

Officialxdjx0

Officialxdjx0

Reaction score
Sin$
How to get in:

Leave gamertag down below for an invite or join s
ession

Instructions:

1. Do NOT kill or steal other people's money or you will be kicked.

2. Be anywhere OUTSIDE, preferably away from everyone, each person gets their own drop, DO NOT drive to me. Everyone crowding around makes the money lag.

3. Stand STILL when it is your turn for the money drop, and MAKE SURE TO BUY SOMETHING BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE LOBBY SO THAT THE MONEY STICKS!

4. Modded guns only stick for 1 lobby. I do modded cars when I'm not too busy. You must be in game chat to follow my instructions for modded cars.

5. DO NOT invite friends to the lobby. They will be kicked and will not receive any money.

PLEASE POST LEGIT OR A REVIEW OF MY LOBBY AFTER YOU GET YOUR MONEY.

Disclaimer:

Even if the risk is remote, everyone joins my modded lobbies at their own risk. Neither I nor se7ensins are responsible for any possible bans or suspensions received through joining my lobbies.

Have fun and enjoy your money. :smile:

PROOF:
invitr TheSwagGamer01

Depressiondrivers

Depressiondrivers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Give me 5 minutes and I will start inviting everyone!

Depressiondrivers

Depressiondrivers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hosting for a little before I go to bed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register