• purge

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • skyacro

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
S

SonUvaGunna

Reaction score
So im brand new to rgh and gta modding im pretty sure ive got the process down of how to install a mod menu but i was just wondering if it possible to install more than one mod menu
I would like install the purge mod menu because im switching to ogstealth server which has am rp drop option and purge just looks like a good menu

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
Well no, you shouldn't try to run multiple menus at once.
If you even were to succeed at that, I don't think the result would be any good.

M

Mad Monkaay

Hoster||Youtuber||Xbox/Ps Support
Reaction score
you can but not all menu's run with each other such as

purge can't run with EFLC but can run with enforcer

alot of people do use two menu's as some menu's don't have what others has all you do is set 2 different menus(that can run with each other) as 2 pugins but be careful with what you do as you could keep freezing doing loads of options

T

TheMoneyLobby

#1 GTA V PC Lobbies
Reaction score
You need a AA File That Will Move The Menu Hooking in Two Different Way's Or How Many Menu's You Have on Your game this is very easy

T

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
I just replaced rpc plugin when not on bo2 with legacy or enforcer and run purge where belongs. Worked with most menus just remember to set rpc back before going on bo2. Also skyacro spams messages to lobby to subscribe for mods. You will get a lot of pms saying I did where are my mods.

Top Bottom