What's new

Solved More Problems

HowAmI

HowAmI

Incognito
Reaction score
Sin$
So I installed MW2 and for some reason I can't find any people online

Now I can't play the game because it tells me to download an update and then it freezes

Last edited:
HowAmI

HowAmI

Incognito
Reaction score
Sin$
You'll need real gold for MW2.
(IIRC (maybe someone confirm?))
I have real gold I'm using my main account with gold that expires on 9/22

I get a message in the top saying in red UNLOCALIZED then something about _patch

Upvote 0
Twain

Twain

Kamehameha!
Reaction score
Sin$
Bump still can't get this game to work
So you first of all install the game from the disc to your harddrive(using fsd)
then you put the tu8 files in the directory of mw2
then you launch the default.xex and install the title update/or just put the tu00... file in your content folder.
then launch the (clean) default_mp.xex.
so now it should go straight to the ultiplayer menu, and if you are now able to click on xbox live you succesfully installed mw2 with the latest tu.
to install a mod like moonslaugh(i think it's a dll_load.dll file!?) put this file in the mw2 folder, then grab a modded default_mp.xex(for tu8) and overwrite the excisting default_mp.xex in your mw2 folder, now double click the modded(new) default_mp.xex and it should work, otherwise i don't know why it doesnt work for you...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
HowAmI

HowAmI

Incognito
Reaction score
Sin$
So you first of all install the game from the disc to your harddrive(using fsd)
then you put the tu8 files in the directory of mw2
then you launch the default.xex and install the title update/or just put the tu00... files in your content folder.
then launch the (clean) default_mp.xex.
so now it should go straight to the ultiplayer menu, and if you are now able to click on xbox live you succesfully installed mw2 with the latest tu.
to install a mod like moonslaugh(i think it's a dll_load.dll file!?) put this file in the mw2 folder, then grab a modded default_mp.xex(for tu8) and overwrite the excisting default_mp.xex in your mw2 folder, now double click the modded(new) default_mp.xex and it should work, otherwise i don't know why it doesnt work for you...
I installed it digitally and do you have a link to the tu8 files

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register