• Thread starter King Joker
  • Start date
  • Views 560
King Joker

King Joker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone make some more Police Map Mods and Polices Cars spawns for Role Play please? If your will to make some or can tell me how to set up the car spawns that would be great. Or if your can point me towards somewhere that has what im looking for, I like playin as a cop so yeah that why! Message or something to let me know. Thanks!

ImStuartB

ImStuartB

Aye so...
Experienced Veteran Forum Addict Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
(Scottish usage) A poo poo. Variant spelling of joby. Plural is Jobbies.
Lol no, it was a little thing that I made up while playing GTA IV using the object spawner, basically you go around pretending to do jobs around the city such as roadworks and stuff haha. Thought it was funny. I have a video of people doing this in a game lol.

Upvote 0
7s Ecky

7s Ecky

Haggis enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol no, it was a little thing that I made up while playing GTA IV using the object spawner, basically you go around pretending to do jobs around the city such as roadworks and stuff haha. Thought it was funny. I have a video of people doing this in a game lol.
Just gave me an idea lol

Upvote 0
ReVoLuTiioNz

ReVoLuTiioNz

Mr BigShot
Programmer Mr. Nice Guy Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I remeber you trolling people with this !!
Bow Down !!

Upvote 0
o M A F 1 A o

o M A F 1 A o

Mx3 - XMC
Reaction score
Sin$
We have one coming soon. But i cant reveal whos releasing it sadly :/ but just hang in there bud. Ill come back to this thread and link you when its finish.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register