• Views 1,237
Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Attention Everyone. This is how you can get it flawlessly. This is a more "in-depth" tutorial then the one he gives.
  1. Hover over Barracks
  2. Press Y for friends
  3. Find the player you wish to copy (you can copy any emblem from their player channel. The emblem doesn't have to have it as their current emblem. You can also copy from anyone, including recent players)
  4. Click Player Channel
  5. (The following steps require you to be quick) The second you click Player Channel, scroll up twice
  6. With no hesitation, the second you go "Up,Up" to get to emblems, do (B),(B),(B),(A),(A),(B),(A). Try not to have any delay. I've noticed the faster you do it, the more chance of it working on first try.
  7. If done correctly, the players emblem you want to copy should start to load. It will say Author (their GT).
  8. If done incorrectly, it will show 1 emblem slot and sit there loading. If you only see one emblem slot and it continues to load for a few minutes, it will just load your emblems. Instead of waiting for your emblems to load, just get out of your player channel and try it again.
  9. After it shows their emblems, click (A) on the emblem you want to copy
  10. Click (B) and it will ask you to Save and Apply or Save. You can do either one.
TIPS:
  1. After you do the glitch, if you did it correctly it will always show the author name, Likes, Dislikes, Views, ect before it loads the emblem(s)
  2. If done incorrectly, it will always show no author, likes, dislikes, views, ect. Which that means it is loading your emblems.
  3. If you do not have a Layer in the emblem you copy unlocked, the emblem will show as a simple grey rank emblem. Your friends will see the one you copied, but you will only see a rank icon. There is no way around this. It does that since you don't have layer used in the emblem unlocked.
  4. This tip will help you a lot! What i recommend doing before copying someones emblem is create a copy of your first emblem slot! Sometimes when you copy an emblem it will overwrite the emblem in your first slot. So I always create a copy of my first slot just in-case. You can always delete the copy.
Before I get flamers saying "This glitch was already posted!" I know it was already posted. The original tutorial told you how to do the glitch, but didn't have too much information afterwards. This tutorial goes more in-depth and explains more.
Original: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...blem-after-patch-and-save-it-ps3-xbox.955414/

Ash 7s

Ash 7s

Nighthawk
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the tut i suck at art and nice to be able to do it right lol.

DarkAmbur

DarkAmbur

S7 Awesomeness
Experienced Veteran Tutorial Creator Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Attention Everyone. This is how you can get it flawlessly. This is a more "in-depth" tutorial then the one he gives.
  1. Hover over Barracks
  2. Press Y for friends
  3. Find the player you wish to copy (you can copy any emblem from their player channel. The emblem doesn't have to have it as their current emblem. You can also copy from anyone, including recent players)
  4. Click Player Channel
  5. (The following steps require you to be quick) The second you click Player Channel, scroll up twice
  6. With no hesitation, the second you go "Up,Up" to get to emblems, do (B),(B),(B),(A),(A),(B),(A). Try not to have any delay. I've noticed the faster you do it, the more chance of it working on first try.
  7. If done correctly, the players emblem you want to copy should start to load. It will say Author (their GT).
  8. If done incorrectly, it will show 1 emblem slot and sit there loading. If you only see one emblem slot and it continues to load for a few minutes, it will just load your emblems. Instead of waiting for your emblems to load, just get out of your player channel and try it again.
  9. After it shows their emblems, click (A) on the emblem you want to copy
  10. Click (B) and it will ask you to Save and Apply or Save. You can do either one.
TIPS:

1. After you do the glitch, if you did it correctly it will always show the author name, Likes, Dislikes, Views, ect before it loads the emblem(s)
  2. If done incorrectly, it will always show no author, likes, dislikes, views, ect. Which that means it is loading your emblems.
  3. If you do not have a Layer in the emblem you copy unlocked, the emblem will show as a simple grey rank emblem. Your friends will see the one you copied, but you will only see a rank icon. There is no way around this. It does that since you don't have layer used in the emblem unlocked.
  4. This tip will help you a lot! What i recommend doing before copying someones emblem is create a copy of your first emblem slot! Sometimes when you copy an emblem it will overwrite the emblem in your first slot. So I always create a copy of my first slot just in-case. You can always delete the copy.
Before I get flamers saying "This glitch was already posted!" I know it was already posted. The original tutorial told you how to do the glitch, but didn't have too much information afterwards. This tutorial goes more in-depth and explains more.

Original: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...blem-after-patch-and-save-it-ps3-xbox.955414/

This isn't really more in-depth at all.. just a written version.

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This isn't really more in-depth at all.. just a written version.

Well yea it is more in-depth. There was a written version on the original post. My post tells tips and has a more in-depth tutorial.

Tutorial On Original Post:
3IUeV.png

Tutorial on This Post:
3IUgz.png

DarkAmbur

DarkAmbur

S7 Awesomeness
Experienced Veteran Tutorial Creator Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Well yea it is more in-depth. There was a written version on the original post. My post tells tips and has a more in-depth tutorial.

Tutorial On Original Post:
3IUeV.png

Tutorial on This Post:
3IUgz.png

The very first thread about this, made by fantroy said the exact same things this one said. In fact your original post did too. This isn't more in-depth. This is more organized, and noobproof. There isn't any added detail, besides the tips, which really aren't tips at all except the last one.

Top Bottom
Login
Register