• Views 1,272
Kankuro

Kankuro

How To Do?
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
So once again some very lucky people, who I am very jelly of, have gotten to test play the new Borderlands game.

From this gameplay footage I've decided that I'm so hyped for the game, the Ice element seems to take effect in more than just weapons. I'm very intrigued about the new enemies as well, that Ice lava Kraggon thing looks epic. It reminds me of a Crystalisk mixed with a Skag.

We get a look at a new legendary, The Fatale.
TuyFe3m.jpg
Also you notice another legendary which seems to be a relic.

One thing I noticed that is a very small feature but I like is recognition of other playable characters.
During the video while Athena is doing a big jump into a battlefield she says "I've got your back Wilhelm". This isn't anything big and most people might not care but I like that new feature.

Another feature that I noticed is that when a player joins the game it shows their Badass Rank. So judging from this it looks like we will be able to mod our GPD again. GPD Editor might need a few tweaks though.

Final thoughts: I feel as though the need for massive jumps will make speedruns slower but that's not always a bad thing. I got to the point where I can run through BL2 in around 2-3 hours. So hopefully this low gravity aspect will make the game longer and more enjoyable.
Borderlands has never let me down before and I doubt they will now.

Source

Invisible Man

Invisible Man

Le Penseur
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Journalist AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
With every little thing they tease me with, I become more anxious. :smile:

As far as showing the BA rank of people joining games goes...
soOO4VV.png

I'm not exactly sure how I feel about this. :confused:
I can just imagine some of the more self-righteous people taking note of others GT's and reporting them for breaking the TOS. Or, trying to shame you by posting your GT on the official forum.

I also agree that the Kraggon thing looks epic. :thumbsup:
m09oLgU.png

Kankuro

Kankuro

How To Do?
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Coulda changed it up some though.
They did. Moon gravity, new weapons, new characters, new skilltree layout, new gear, oxygen, new enemies....It's the same graphics but hardly the same game.

Amatsuo

Amatsuo

Borderlands 2 Information Goddess
Stickied Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
I cant wait to see these in action myself...

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm hoping for some new weapon skins though. Pretty much everything so far seems to be using skins from BL2...

Kankuro

Kankuro

How To Do?
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm hoping for some new weapon skins though. Pretty much everything so far seems to be using skins from BL2...
I only pay attention to the bullets. And I like how the skins are the same, that means I don't have to learn new ones lol

Sharpshooter Ora

Sharpshooter Ora

Reaction score
Sin$
The BA rank worries me. Imagine the harassment we will get if we join a match with the wrong person. Other than that the rest of the game looks great!

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You can have high stats and low BAR
^This solves the problem easily. You don't have to touch the BAR, just adjust the stats to your liking. (Assuming the GPD editor works the same way as on BL2. Which I really hope it does. :smile:)

Top Bottom
Login
Register