News More Free Gold.

Discussion in 'Red Dead Redemption 2' started by Vigilant Bonds, Jan 26, 2019 with 9 replies and 2,468 views.

1. Vigilant Bonds

Vigilant Bonds Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Howdy Pardners,

In case you didn't know, R* are giving players active in RDO this weekend five gold bars as a 'thankyou for the continued support'.

There's also a matchmaking fix for gunrush.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Dragonmods

Dragonmods Contributor

Ratings:
    And for all the reported problems, which ONE did they fix? Sodding Gun Rush. I don't know anyone that plays that.
    5 gold bars for our patience while they drag their feet and let the player base wander off to other games?

Not enough. We got 15 gold for nothing earlier on. Now they really wind us up by promising stuff coming soon and then letting an update go out with nothing in it and 5 gold is supposed to appease us? That won't customise one gun as I'd like it.

ONLY new content will appease us now R* (I know you have someone watching).

• Like Like x 2
  3. smoidal

smoidal Enthusiast

Ratings:
  4. Raed Jubran

Raed Jubran Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yes, great point, not enough

5. RaoulDuke

RaoulDuke Memes 4 Dayz Retired

Ratings:
    Another wasted week - nothing to see here folks. Carry on with your regularly scheduled programming and follow up in another 30-60 days for a classified title update which may or may not be enough to warrant your attention or time.

• Like Like x 1
  6. The Sauce

The Sauce Scraping By....

Ratings:
    I'll happily take the free gold, I've managed to save up a decent amount of money and gold without spending much time playing. There will be more content, just need to be a little patient. And when it comes, I'll be ready since I haven't bought anything other than ammo. I do wish they would stop calling it a 'beta' at this point. And also give up on adversary modes, PvP game modes is not one of their strong points.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sky Air

Sky Air Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Raise your hand of you'd rather have to option to sell your goldbars rather than us them as a cheap alternate cash method. *everyone in here*

8. Blue_jayy

Blue_jayy Enthusiast

Ratings:

They didn’t update... it was background fix

9. Dragonmods

Dragonmods Contributor

Ratings:
    Which will be why on inserting my disc that day a screen came up saying "Red Dead Redemption needs an update".

... "No sh** Rockstar" Badly!

10. ooooSTONYoooo

ooooSTONYoooo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I didn't receive my gold bars and I played all weekend. Ive emailed rockstar support to see what happened.

I'm getting bored of this game now just seems to repetitive. We really need some new game modes.