MOPP? and Killed by the Guardians

Discussion in 'Halo 2 Mod Help' started by TroyMac1ure, Dec 5, 2008 with 3 replies and 273 views.

1. TroyMac1ure

TroyMac1ure Enthusiast

Ratings:
    1) what is MOPP and why do the coordinates seem to resemble the map coordinates? Is it used for single player only or both?

2) I have a SP->MP conversion (04b_floodlab) and there is a hanger to space. Outside is an area that you can fly banshees around in, but you are limited by invisible walls. I have removed these from the collision info, but no if I fly through them I instantly get "Killed by the guardians". Has anyone discovered where this comes from and how to remove it? (I have removed all but three death zones that I added, so it's not there)

Thanks

2. NicksMods

NicksMods Contributor

Ratings:
    Expand the area of the map just a little then that should solve your "killed by the guardians" problem...i dont have a answer for the first one

3. OP
    TroyMac1ure

TroyMac1ure Enthusiast

Ratings:
    The area I am looking at has a wall on the the back side that is the Y & Z dimensions of the map. I tried increasing these from Y -28,28 to -35,35 and Z 0,60 to 0,80 and expanding the banshee fly height to 80, but when you try to go over the wall (old roof level) it still gives the "Killed by the guardians".
    I will try to expand it a much larger number as maybe the banshee edges over the maximum. Otherwise any other ideas?

4. NicksMods

NicksMods Contributor

Ratings:
    take away fall damage i dont think that would work but its worth a try