What's new

Tutorial Mop for Halloween SHiFT Codes for Borderlands 2?

• Thread starter AceHack
  • Start date
  • Views 1,551
AceHack

AceHack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone have these skins yet?

blakwidowstang

blakwidowstang

Borderlands 2 MacGyver
Modder Tutorial Creator Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
"Keep an eye on the Gearbox Software Twitter and Borderlands Facebook on October 31, 2012 for SHiFT codes that unlock special spooky character customization skins in Borderlands 2 like the one above!

We'll start rolling out the codes around 10AM CT (What time is that for you?) with more to come throughout the day.

Each code will be active until Sunday, November 4, 2012 at 11:55PM CT (What time is that for you?)

To learn more about SHiFT codes and how to redeem them, visit support.gearboxsoftware.com"

-so no since the codes will be released on the 31st and i'm pretty sure there will have to be a title update to support the new content

AceHack

AceHack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep I'm looking for the item mod code to put these in my inventory using the save editor so I can drop them to other players.

shabbypenguin

shabbypenguin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OK unfortunately i used up maya's before i pulled the stuff but here ya go :smile:

Salvador's Spooky Skin (Gunzerker)
BL2(BwAAAADgyQBOApwQ4P+Hww==)

Axton's Spooky Skin (Commando)
BL2(BwAAAAD4UQBOBZwo4P+Hww==)

Zero's Spooky Skin (Assassin)
BL2(BwAAAAAnaQBOAJwA4P+Hww==)

Maya's Spooky Skin (Siren)
BL2(BwAAAAB1GQBOBJwg4P+Hww==)

Gaige's Spooky Skin (Mechromancer)
BL2(BwAAAAB+jQJOAJ0A8P+Hww==)

ill add more if they dont get posted beforehand, managed to get one of my friends to give my his maya skin so i could get teh code :smile:

Last edited:
blakwidowstang

blakwidowstang

Borderlands 2 MacGyver
Modder Tutorial Creator Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
from what i understand these were nothing new and were already in the rothchild skin pack

shabbypenguin

shabbypenguin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
all are posted in my post, i sure hope they were posted elsewhere otherwise im gunna feel like an idiot for doing all this work :/

Darkstone

Darkstone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
all are posted in my post, i sure hope they were posted elsewhere otherwise im gunna feel like an idiot for doing all this work :/
Thank you for posting these. As I don't download saves, I did not have these already.

Top Bottom
Login
Register