Month Trial Accounts?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by Punisher95, Aug 6, 2009 with 5 replies and 277 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Punisher95

Punisher95 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    My dad just created another XBL account to have another month free. However, when he went onto Halo 3, it said he didn't have LIVE membership. Is there a limited amount of accounts on one console that have 1 month or something? Like say after 3 accounts on one console the rest can join LIVE but not play?

2. jimlfixit

jimlfixit Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i think there are a max of 4 free accounts on any one console that can have a a fre 1 moth trial. but there after only silver accounts. to be honest i dont know why the hell you have to pay for xbox live for each gamertag on your console, its so stupid!

3. MoRa

MoRa Banned

Ratings:
    You get 3 free 1 month accounts when you first buy an Xbox. After you use all 3 of those the rest of your accounts become silver. That means that every new account you make can join live but they can't play online multiplayer with other people.

4. xXMockeyXx

xXMockeyXx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Where do you find the 3 free one months? Are they in an email, or did they just start doing this?

I made my account back in probably 06, I don't think they offered this maybe.

5. MoRa

MoRa Banned

Ratings:
    No they are inside your Xbox.

When you click join Xbox Live.

Since you only made 1 you should still have 2 more 1 month accounts in your Xbox.

6. Ben

Ben Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Just sign out of your original account and hit create new than make the email and it will come up saying to pay for xbl or get 1 free month.