montage with 17k views in 24 hours!!!!

Discussion in 'Halo 3 & Halo 3: ODST' started by littledevall, Dec 23, 2008 with 17 replies and 814 views.

1. littledevall

littledevall Newbie

Ratings:
    This is a montage a friend of mine has made and is quickly becoming a hit, he is very talented with a controller. Dont take my word for it, look for yourself and enjoy : ) last vid is my extermination (11-1-07) - quickest extermination with one frag ever, 4.5 seconds after the match starts. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY_kSlSPETw&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - Bagely Bagels Montage[/ame]

2. TorMenT

TorMenT VIP VIP

Ratings:
    He's pretty good. Not the best montage I've seen, but it is still really good. Nice nade btw. I just did one somewhat like that today.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Xpargas

Xpargas Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Wasnt bad, its pretty much like every other montage ever made, some no-scopes and shaky editing. Also shotgun multikills=lames

4. OP
    littledevall

littledevall Newbie

Ratings:

any suggestions on how editing can be improved?

5. Headshots 1125

Headshots 1125 Premium Premium

Ratings:
    Dont open a montage with just a single noscope that my dog can do...Overall its like 90% of all other H3 montages very boring.

6. TorMenT

TorMenT VIP VIP

Ratings:
    Editing, if it's any good will be smooth, and will transition with the music. If you can sync it with the music that is very impressive and makes for a much better montage. You don't want a song that you listen to because it's cool, you want a song that goes with the montage well.

• Like Like x 1
  7. FRABAR

FRABAR Getting There

Ratings:
    I'ma have to say auto refresher here.. 17k views 0 comments....

Still a cool montage though, that last extermination was beast

• Like Like x 1
  8. TorMenT

TorMenT VIP VIP

Ratings:
    Ya I just watched my videos and I got an extermination just like that but it was on narrows. One grenade to the middle of the map killed the whole other team at level 40 in team slayer lol

9. OP
    littledevall

littledevall Newbie

Ratings:

hmmm, i'ma have to disagree with u there bub, until now i'd never heard of that, hmm, ok. BUT, as you can see, i just registered here today, this vid was made yesterday, and i dont think 1000 ppl with an " auto refresher " got together and did that (u say 1 refresh per hour 24 hours = 24,000.....,and i put a comment on youtube but idk y it isnt showing. thx for the comment tho ^ ^

i just did the math, it would take 708.3 ppl with your "auto refresher" to have done that in 24 hours, nice try :thumbup: but this is 100% real

10. bagelybagels

bagelybagels Newbie

Ratings:
    Hmm or I just post it at popular places lol.

11. OP
    littledevall

littledevall Newbie

Ratings:
    without facts you have nothing to prove, heres one to let you ponder on: go to any vid on youtube, get an "auto refresher" and use it on that vid, leave it alone for an hour or so, then check back on it. you'll find that youtube isnt stupid, they only let one view to be counted per hour. thats fact bub.

12. bagelybagels

bagelybagels Newbie

Ratings:
    Listen up sir there no need to argue sir. Im here based on numerous task of being hungry brb

13. OP
    littledevall

littledevall Newbie

Ratings:
  14. Salesman01

Salesman01 Newbie

Ratings:
    Nice montage, could use some better editing, however.

• Like Like x 1
  15. B-rad

B-rad Press On

Ratings:
    Fantastic gameplay and montage all together.

The video editing could be a little better but I think it's an overall job well done. :thumbup:

• Like Like x 1
  16. OP
    littledevall

littledevall Newbie

Ratings:
    im glad to see that this site has people, who instead of flaming, have complemented, and even suggested better ways to make the vid. great site \,,/ :w00t: \,,/

17. Hestaro

Hestaro Newbie

Ratings:
  18. iBezyy

iBezyy Contributor

Ratings:
    That nade you had was amazing... You could improve by syncing with the music, also smoother transition. A few more multi kills would be good. For a first montage that was very impressive!!