• Thread starter Godzilla123
  • Start date
  • Views 5,018
Godzilla123

Godzilla123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was playing Shangri-la yesterday with some friends and they all went down except me. I threw a monkey bomb so I could escape and hopefully revive the closest teammate. I threw the monkey bomb and it was making the music but the zombies were not going after it. They all surrounded me and I died. Does anyone have any ideas why this happened?

I

ItzZ BLaZe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if they are right next to you sometimes they still attack it.its ****ing annoying.treyarch can patch all the good glitchs and keep all the crappy ones : /

S

Stixx24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You probably threw it out of the map. You can still hear it, but the zombies can't get to it, so they remain to come after you.

I

ItzZ BLaZe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You probably threw it out of the map. You can still hear it, but the zombies can't get to it, so they remain to come after you.
if you throw it out of the map it does the teddy bear noise

J

jonnyg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was playing Shangri-la yesterday with some friends and they all went down except me. I threw a monkey bomb so I could escape and hopefully revive the closest teammate. I threw the monkey bomb and it was making the music but the zombies were not going after it. They all surrounded me and I died. Does anyone have any ideas why this happened?
This has happened to me several times..... Really annoying, the zombies just don't move towards the monkey bomb they just carry on attacking!

D

Deleted member 117745

Reefer Smoker
Reaction score
Sin$
never happened to me before :blink:

and i've played a lot of zombies... you probably threw it out of the map.

D

Deleted member 117745

Reefer Smoker
Reaction score
Sin$
I just said I didn't :/
yeah... you THINK you didnt throw it out of the map. monkey bombs dont just not work, unless the area you threw it in was what caused the glitch.

if the above is true, you would be able to easily replicate the situation and make a video detailing where you threw the monkey, and showing on video that it didnt work.

personally, i think you just threw it off the map and didnt notice. as i said i've played a LOT of zombies, on world at war and on black ops, and never had a single problem with monkey bombs on any of the maps that have them in the box. if it is legit, you should remember where you threw the monkey and you should try to make a video/describe the area that this happened to you in, as i am very curious as to why a monkey bomb would just not work.

Godzilla123

Godzilla123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah... you THINK you didnt throw it out of the map. monkey bombs dont just not work, unless the area you threw it in was what caused the glitch.

if the above is true, you would be able to easily replicate the situation and make a video detailing where you threw the monkey, and showing on video that it didnt work.

personally, i think you just threw it off the map and didnt notice. as i said i've played a LOT of zombies, on world at war and on black ops, and never had a single problem with monkey bombs on any of the maps that have them in the box. if it is legit, you should remember where you threw the monkey and you should try to make a video/describe the area that this happened to you in, as i am very curious as to why a monkey bomb would just not work.
Even if it Was outside the map, the zombies would stand still and not do anything but they just mauled me when I threw it. And I KNOW I didnt throw it outside the map because I threw it in front of me and ran away from it. So don't tell me what I know and don't know.

D

Deleted member 117745

Reefer Smoker
Reaction score
Sin$
Even if it Was outside the map, the zombies would stand still and not do anything but they just mauled me when I threw it. And I KNOW I didnt throw it outside the map because I threw it in front of me and ran away from it. So don't tell me what I know and don't know.
you didnt even read my entire post you arrogant *****. sorry you suck at zombies, no the zombies do not stay still when you throw the monkey outside the map by the way they maul you, dumba**.

try this...
1.) get good without monkey bombs
2.) you wont ever need to depend on them
3.) ??????????
4.) PROFIT!

Godzilla123

Godzilla123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you didnt even read my entire post you arrogant *****. sorry you suck at zombies, no the zombies do not stay still when you throw the monkey outside the map by the way they maul you, dumba**.

try this...
1.) get good without monkey bombs
2.) you wont ever need to depend on them
3.) ??????????
4.) PROFIT!
Ya you're getting reported dude seriously there's no need for you to be as rude as you have just been. And for the record, I've been to round 30 on Kino and Ascension and 34 on Five.

XBL Choice

lxModdedwarfail

Zombie Pro
Reaction score
Sin$
It could be what he said or maybe your monkey is broke lol

D

Deleted member 117745

Reefer Smoker
Reaction score
Sin$
Ya you're getting reported dude seriously there's no need for you to be as rude as you have just been. And for the record, I've been to round 30 on Kino and Ascension and 34 on Five.
i wouldnt be so rude if you would take my entire post into consideration before replying, i asked you to explain where it happened on the map so we can try to replicate it, or to make a video showing where it is, or SOMETHING so that we can try to figure out what happened. but you have given me nothing, thus, my rude reply.

Godzilla123

Godzilla123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i wouldnt be so rude if you would take my entire post into consideration before replying, i asked you to explain where it happened on the map so we can try to replicate it, or to make a video showing where it is, or SOMETHING so that we can try to figure out what happened. but you have given me nothing, thus, my rude reply.
You had NO reason to be rude whatsoever. It happened in the power room, I threw the monkey bomb in between the two water log things. Now are you happy?

J

jonnyg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm a lot older than most the members here and tend to just read and not post very often unless i feel a good enough reason too, the only reason I mention this is most peeps on here look at your low post count and dismiss what you have said.
I can understand the reasons for this to a certain extent as this site is full of young aggressive teenagers who are going through puberty and some just post crap to vent there frustration and feel part of the community etc.
No offence i was one once so can Sympathise. :tongue:
I've played a fair bit of zombies myself and it's never happened on any of the other maps it's only happened to me on shangri la, it's also happened to a couple of lads that I play zombies with to so it's not Dementia kicking in :blink:
Just to clarify I was running trains in the room where the water slide goes and it's only happened when I've been the last man standing and in a four player game.
So believe what you want it isn't a big issue but I'm with Godzilla on this one.....

Btw
I don't own a capture card and don't intend to try and backup what I have said so take from this post what you want....

Peace :biggrin:

xRaw ModZz

xRaw ModZz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this all ways happens mostly when you throw it by the mine cart right by the spikes the zombies will just turn around and you know what.. lol and the other place i found this to happen is underground by the water slide so i'm thinking its in that area mine cart/underground of the mine cart that is glitching it out.

Don't start hating on people because it hasn't happened to you it is a rare glitch but if it happens you will no about it ( RAGE!!!!!! :tongue: )if any one can try and find out please do and record

---

---

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow guys you can't even help this guy out. Monkey bombs, Awful Lawtons, and the VR-11 all work the same way, it turns the zombies/items attributes into that of a human player so that the zombie chases after it. So just think of it as another player in the game, but Treyarch programmed it so that the area of influence is larger, but weaker than the player at melee range. This means that at melee range a zombie will go for you, but outside of that, it will go for the monkeys,awful lawton bolts, and screaming business men zombies.

xRaw ModZz

xRaw ModZz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow guys you can't even help this guy out. Monkey bombs, Awful Lawtons, and the VR-11 all work the same way, it turns the zombies/items attributes into that of a human player so that the zombie chases after it. So just think of it as another player in the game, but Treyarch programmed it so that the area of influence is larger, but weaker than the player at melee range. This means that at melee range a zombie will go for you, but outside of that, it will go for the monkeys,awful lawton bolts, and screaming business men zombies.
LOL you idiot read the thread "monkey bombs arnt working!!" its a glitch on the game that happends

Top Bottom
Login
Register