What's new

Question Monitors

Sec

Sec

Halo ✔️
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Sinners, Looking for a monitor I can do for my PC and Xbox X. More than likely get 2. I'm not sure if I want curved? or.... But I wanna be able to put side by side 4k, top of line small bezel 1ms response.. just an all out beast..

Anything?

Prefix_NA

Prefix_NA

Seasoned Member
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Sinners, Looking for a monitor I can do for my PC and Xbox X. More than likely get 2. I'm not sure if I want curved? or.... But I wanna be able to put side by side 4k, top of line small bezel 1ms response.. just an all out beast..

Anything?

Go 1440p 144hz AHVA panels instead of 4k. And make sure you get Freesync for your Xbox.

4k gaming is a meme. & 60hz is terrible.

4k 60hz IPS Freesync $300

1440p 144hz IPS (AHVA) Freesync $440 warning big Bezel

1440p 144hz IPS (AHVA) Freesync $350 Tiny Bezel

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Mymzy

Mymzy

Patience Is Key
Reaction score
Sin$

Anything?
I've got a solid deal here for you. Nice IPS monitors and very sleek and slim. - https://computers.woot.com/offers/hp-23-ips-full-hd-led-backlit-monitor-43?ref=w_cnt_lnd_cat_pc_6_1 - Hurry and buy before they sellout man. I just picked up 2.

Clepto

Clepto

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Im on the 1440p 144hz master race.

I’ve used QNIX monitors for a long time. They’re the kind of straight from the sweat shop kinda ones but they’re very good for a cheap price. I have heard horror stories of people getting a lot of dead pixels, bleed, etc. However I have had 7 different QNIX monitors and I’ve never had a problem with any, my only real complaint was that in order to remove the stand I had to debezel it for putting on my Ergotech stand

I don’t know the exact mode names that they make at this because mine are a little older but I know they make 27” 1440p 144hz ones.

L

LawlessBaron

A myth
Retired
Legendary Veteran Programmer Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
What gpu do you have do you want a gsync monitor or a freesync all this adds up

Top Bottom
Login
Register