Reaction score
Sin$
if anone wants to boost for this an other achievements, add me... Dramuh BoY

H

HxC 740 SxK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok the easiest way to do this is to have someone on your back with rocks or nades and they need to throw and shoot at people then hit the mother trucking newb

P

pablot93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Take some time to get the feel of driving in rocket race, then go into lone wolves and hope you get a map with a mongoose.

MINICHIMP 3

MINICHIMP 3

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I got so lucky when i got this acheivment. it was on high ground and i started of at the base so i got in a mongoose and drove through the gate and sum one was getting rockets and he saw me and shot a rocket and it hit a rock or sumthing behind me and blew me forward at like the speed of light and i landed on his head. lmao

K

KaRMa clan

Reaction score
Sin$
I did this on avalanche when legendary brawl was there some kid was standing in the middle of the map and i killed him

R

rockyboy117

Reaction score
Sin$
i can never seem to get any1 on a mogoose wich is really pising me off:cursing:.i hav no good armors.

iTz MiKe

iTz MiKe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
rockyboy117 said:
i can never seem to get any1 on a mogoose wich is really pising me off:cursing:.i hav no good armors.

Lol just go into lone wolves, private chat one of the people playing in your game and see if they will let you and btw you kind of sounded like a noob saying "i have no good armors"....its not like they make you play better.

Top Bottom
Login
Register