What's new

Patched Money transaction repeats itself?

flexgamer

flexgamer

Reaction score
Sin$
It happened to me at least twice, first I was doing the Piracy Prevention. The second time I was selling my counterfeit cash.
The money go insane like the transaction never stops, it keeps adding cash to your balance over and over again. And in the end it reaches the negative value and the counter stops showing in the UI.

I'm not sure how to trigger this thing. One thing I do is I always register as MC at the Factory Notebook and disband quickly right after the sale. Not sure if it's related..

But I was assuming that the game is using separate counters, as I still see the valid amount of money in my bank account.

I did encounter a similar thing, but the game was telling that the transaction couldn't pass after completing the mission. So is it still trying to do a transaction to servers?

Is there any way to save these money after you encounter this bug? I was trying to switch the accessories, but no luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TheMagicalPlace

Reaction score
Sin$
Ah yeah I can confirm this is on pc, it did happened to me so many times.
The thing I know is, sometimes I get bad connection when doing vip works or selling vehicle cargo, I managed to find a way by force saving (like keep changing hat, then you get the money, change your hat again and get the money again, repeat).

Sadly it only works till I got around $2m with selling 1 car and all of it just by accidental bad connection.

I tried to make my connection bad and it never worked unless it was an accidental bad connection.

*had to make an account to post this one*

Edit : you need to get the transaction failed and saving game failed alert when you're getting bad connection to do that and also you don't receive the money yet from doing vip work or selling vehicle cargo. When you get that just accept the alert wait till you get the legit money and quickly do a force save or change your hat or helmet, it'll give you the money again at the same rate every time you do a force save.

A

Alcorius

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
He’s on PC:smile:
Cool bug...
I haven’t seen anything like it yet!
You need to figure out how to force a save:wink:

There was a very similar glitch posted a couple weeks ago. Was a nice find since there was no dupe available for PC users at that time. Selling high end cars (CEO business) and disconnecting from the internet. You could make 1.7 mio with each sale if i remember correctly. Basically the sale could not get synced and it repeated itself multiple times when reconnected.

its me scooba

its me scooba

☕☔✌❗✔️❗✌☔☕
Reaction score
Sin$
looks like the game couldnt connect to the server and just kept sending requests untill either crashing or it timed out. i would have tried doing like titan and tried to get the game to make an authenticated request again to save. just me though.lol

IvIDoomIvI

IvIDoomIvI

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
If someone finds a way to make this stick omg best money glitch everrrrr lol

T

TheMagicalPlace

Reaction score
Sin$
If someone finds a way to make this stick omg best money glitch everrrrr lol
It might be, but your Stat on social club will be not balanced, like you're having 2m more in your spending than earning, I mean $102m income, $104m outcome. Unless you don't really care about that then no problem haha.

IvIDoomIvI

IvIDoomIvI

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't cuz before they wipe me ill replace every elegy retro with a vigilante maxed or something more expensive that way when it does happen i just have a lot more money in dupes then i did before

NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Diamonds Are Forever Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
It might be, but your Stat on social club will be not balanced, like you're having 2m more in your spending than earning, I mean $102m income, $104m outcome. Unless you don't really care about that then no problem haha.
From past experience, if they don't have a particular stat for how the money came about then it won't be removed or cause any type of mismatch. For example: I have a non-modded account that has over 500 million in income that is unaccounted for and none of it has ever been touched.

P

PotatoPotato

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For Xbox users, would it be possible to do the the public session glitch by testing Nat connection because you experience some lag there?
Edit: I realised that wouldn't work but what if you had a lag switch to make the connection lag a little.

Last edited:
Lefandorax

Lefandorax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This could be possible to trigger on console via XLag, but that is just a shot in the dark

C

C4xBangzz213

Reaction score
Sin$
For Xbox users, would it be possible to do the the public session glitch by testing Nat connection because you experience some lag there?
Edit: I realised that wouldn't work but what if you had a lag switch to make the connection lag a little.
I'm on xbox and I can test it, would I need to lag when I am finishing the deliveries or when the money shows up?

And yes I know its an old post but still

T

TheMagicalPlace

Reaction score
Sin$
From past experience, if they don't have a particular stat for how the money came about then it won't be removed or cause any type of mismatch. For example: I have a non-modded account that has over 500 million in income that is unaccounted for and none of it has ever been touched.
Yup it won't be removed, but it's just showing a non-balanced Stat. If you're a "perfectionist" person that might be a problem for your satisfaction xD

Top Bottom
Login
Register