• Thread starter Lost Comet 12
  • Start date
  • Views 543
Lost Comet 12

Lost Comet 12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What is the point of the money Safe in the office? I can't do anything with it, like I can the gun locker

Resonance

Resonance

The Sound Guy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
What is the point of the money Safe in the office? I can't do anything with it, like I can the gun locker

This is accurate. I myself am yet to find a function for it apart from having a cool hidden mini cupboard in your wall the safe right now is useless lol. I don't know if for poorer players it shows up as empty?

Upvote 0
TacticallyChaotic

TacticallyChaotic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Cash stacks in safe go up and down when bank balance fluctuates under the million dollar mark. Over a mil banked, full safe. Under a mil and the stacks begin to disappear/reappear as the balance varies. Cannot find any use other than simply knowing its there, and adding a little flair to your showing off, once the money piles up everywhere else. Swing the safe open and prove to everyone that its perfectly understandable that your high rise is cluttered with loose currency...your big @$$ wall safe is already full.

Upvote 0
JR89

JR89

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did a little testing of the safe. Seems to hold 1.2million. Each stack is 100k with 12 stacks or 24 half stacks of 50k.

I'm just bored.

Upvote 0
TacticallyChaotic

TacticallyChaotic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did a little testing of the safe. Seems to hold 1.2million. Each stack is 100k with 12 stacks or 24 half stacks of 50k.

I'm just bored.
Nice! :smile: Now if they can just find something for us to do with it! Took what, 3 years for my green juice to finally ferment into something with health benefits? Lets hope the wall safe we invested slightly more into becomes useful in shorter order...

Upvote 0
Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Question has been answered, I am going to move this thread to the archive, if you have any other questions OP, feel free to make a new thread.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register