What's new

Patched MONEY GLITCH | WITH 45MIN WAIT BYPASS | ALL CONSOLES | AFTER ALL PATCHES | 1.31/1.27

K

Kross321

Reaction score
Sin$
People are becoming ignorant the otr glitch is a hit and miss try swapping characters restarting gta and loading into a new invite only. u and ur friend it sms like when it's not working doing that eventua)y works and for duping dupes that is also a hit and miss sometime they sell for 600k 200k and 20k so let's stop saying what gives and read the damn thread keep track of ur original don't dupe dupes and stop asking questions answered in the first 5 pages why does everybody feel the need to read the op then ask questions that are answered several times in detail in the following posts?
I have been following the thread and read everything, but the only things that where sticking in my head where about becoming OTR, because I have been spending all my time trying to get this happening with my friend, so all the posts regarding duplicating have filtered out of my head. I was just puzzled as to how a dupe of a $795,000 car only sold for $21,000, but now I understand that it was probably a dupe of a dupe.
So I need to buy a really expensive car, mod it to hell, duplicate the original everytime? 
This glitch duplicates the upgrades not the car so the actual value of a dupe is 50% of any upgrades put into the original seen as the entity has hardly any upgrades it isn't very good to do it with. Hence why people use the Albany Buccaneer and mod it at bennys autos as you can spend 1.2 million on upgrades and you can see upgrades for 50%.
Thanks for that, will try a buccaneer and fully upgrade it, how much should this cost in total?

Chinobambino

Chinobambino

Reaction score
Sin$
I have been following the thread and read everything, but the only things that where sticking in my head where about becoming OTR, because I have been spending all my time trying to get this happening with my friend, so all the posts regarding duplicating have filtered out of my head. I was just puzzled as to how a dupe of a $795,000 car only sold for $21,000, but now I understand that it was probably a dupe of a dupe.
So I need to buy a really expensive car, mod it to hell, duplicate the original everytime? 

Thanks for that, will try a buccaneer and fully upgrade it, how much should this cost in total?
Bro, the dupes only sell for the upgrades that are on it. The panto will sell for more than the t20.
Get a buccaneer, turn it into a low rider , put all upgrades on it including the most expensive livery. Super car dupes don't sell for anything because you're not actually selling the car, you're selling the upgrades.

Mater MFC

Mater MFC

Honey Badger
Reaction score
Sin$

Moonbeam sells for more.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
My son bought the Entity XF for $795,000 and sold the original for $400,000 but the dupes only sold for $20,000?? shouldn't they all have sold for the same?
No, When doing a merge gltich such as this one, you are tricking the game into thinking that the entity (or whatever car you duped) is legit bought PV. (such as the rebel) Therefore, when you sell the car, you are basically selling a rebel that has the entity's upgrades. The rebel sells for $1800. The entity's upgrades are minimal and you only get 50% of what you paid for them.
You should be duping the moon beam or buccaneer as they have the most upgrades.

K

Kross321

Reaction score
Sin$
Moonbeam sells for more.
Should I upgrade everything I can on it, or is there certain ones? 
No, When doing a merge gltich such as this one, you are tricking the game into thinking that the entity (or whatever car you duped) is legit bought PV. (such as the rebel) Therefore, when you sell the car, you are basically selling a rebel that has the entity's upgrades. The rebel sells for $1800. The entity's upgrades are minimal and you only get 50% of what you paid for them.
You should be duping the moon beam or buccaneer as they have the most upgrades.
Brilliant, thanks :smile:

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
No. duping the dupe is not the problem. You are duping the wrong car. Also, the most expensive car is not necessarily the one you want to dupe. You only get the value of the upgrades not the price of the car. (remember, you are changing this car to a rebel) So, you want to dupe the car that has the costliest upgrades. At this time the car is the Moonbeam.

yes_have_some

yes_have_some

Gaming addict
Reaction score
Sin$
One thing I've found in the last several days (at least for me)when filling up garages, I started to use the Primo in place of the Buccaneer because the upgrades seem to stick better after hitting the max sell limit& unable to empty out garage. Part of the unknown with this glitch is why or how some cars lose their upgrades after leaving the session that they were duped in. Instead of on average $380k per Buccaneer after leaving initial session, been getting $500k per Primo after leaving. As you can imagine, after time that adds up to quite a bit :thumbsup:

R

Replayz vx

Reaction score
Sin$
One thing I've found in the last several days (at least for me)when filling up garages, I started to use the Primo in place of the Buccaneer because the upgrades seem to stick better after hitting the max sell limit& unable to empty out garage. Part of the unknown with this glitch is why or how some cars lose their upgrades after leaving the session that they were duped in. Instead of on average $380k per Buccaneer after leaving initial session, been getting $500k per Primo after leaving. As you can imagine, after time that adds up to quite a bit :thumbsup:
I have turned my console off for the night and all my upgrades stayed on, Im using the buccaneer and getting 690-700k per car.

E

exarkunn1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why is my friend not going OTR
When with the same steps i do get OTR
Any one got solution/answer for this?

PJA0307

PJA0307

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The Mods here should get paid OT for answering all the same questions over and over again and having to delete posts.

I

Its Supah High

Reaction score
Sin$
So far what I've noticed is if you don't want the upgrades to disapear you need to duplicated said lowrider with and rebel that only has lights on the top. if it's missing lights it runs the risk of losing money or whatever. And I can only sell at midnight everynight. (about 12-13 cars) I hope someone is working on trying to bypass this here daily sell limit lol I got both characters filled up on 5 garages each XD

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Why is my friend not going OTR
When with the same steps i do get OTR
Any one got solution/answer for this?
This question has been answered dozens of time in this thread and within the last 3-5 pages. Please look before posting.

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
I was playing around with this and managed to get into friends garage while OTR by having them set vehicle access to everyone, then holding Y to get in back of their Moonbeam. Tried just getting in by tapping Y but kept kicking them out of driver seat. Garage doesnt load, just shows the Moonbeam floating underground with other player floating. Using garage management to swap cars made me fall and respawn in the street downtown. Maybe someone more clever than I can do something with it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register