What's new

Patched Money Glitch (Semi-Solo) Facility Workaround Soda + Desk method

XxTITO13NYxX

XxTITO13NYxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Right now I’m playing, but it works for me. Maybe, because I’m not clean yet the cache. I’ll duplo as many as I can. And then I’m going to clean cache.

I

If you say so

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It definitely appears to be patched. Keep in your session if you can still do the glitch. I'm assuming they patched it today so no one else could make quick cash before the summer update.

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes!!, it was patched yesterday not only on ps4 for the little noobs but also on xbox and nintendo and amstrad and gameboy advanced too ffs if somet gets patched it's patched on all consoles!!! Little kids saying patched only on ps4 need to go back on fortshite.

T

tabbyish

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes!!, it was patched yesterday not only on ps4 for the little noobs but also on xbox and nintendo and amstrad and gameboy advanced too ffs if somet gets patched it's patched on all consoles!!! Little kids saying patched only on ps4 need to go back on fortshite.
ForkKnife? Lolzzz

D

DG HOLLAND

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PATHED * When you accelerate in the car in the first alarm, you drive out

NAWTY NORTH

NAWTY NORTH

Reaction score
Sin$
Why is it marked as #PATCHED, because I'm still using this glitch work perfect

Cris Formage

Cris Formage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have and it's still working. you need the 3rd alert to pop up. if you do not get the 3rd alert it won't work..
I’ve gotten the third alert and it just results in me driving out of the facility. I have done this glitch at least 150 times so I know how it works. How exactly are you doing this to get it to work?

Top Bottom
Login
Register